Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 5 day old Juke covered in bird crap! is this the first? maybe... sucks! the bird got the bonnet, roof, drivers door, and rear passenger door! really does need a wash now as had to wash the poo off now there's clear/dirty panels! nightmare! **** you nature!

On a separate note, check out the perfect parking spot! if only ever shopping centre had this much space! This was at the Ashford Outlet Centre (McCarthy Glenn or something!)

N.b. picture quality is CRAP as my camera phone is shocking :

·
Registered
87 Posts
I bet when you got back to it there were cars parked up close on boths sides of you! That always happens to me, even in completely empty carparks! Must be the herding instinct!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
JadziJuke said:
I bet when you got back to it there were cars parked up close on boths sides of you! That always happens to me, even in completely empty carparks! Must be the herding instinct!
couldn't agree more park as far away as possible and someone always has to come and park right next to you even in an empty car park

·
Registered
367 Posts
We are going to start taking a couple of bollards out with us as the same thing happened yesterday a whole row of spaces apart from two cars and ours all nicely spaced out and some arse parks right beside us! I'm not being a snob here but how come they are always the most awful heaps of sh*t i.e Ford Mondeos with taped up bumpers (sorry any Mondeo drivers)

·
Registered
272 Posts
they want to look and be next to your beautiful new duke. simmo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts