Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else surprised by the sudden closure of the Nissan dealership at Evans Halshaw Bedford? I had an armrest on order and wondered why nobody had called, now I know. Thankfully, the Ford dealership there have the armrest and will be fitting it for me tomorrow morning. Nice!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
might be sudden to you but I knew 2 weeks ago they were going I believe it was their Juke model that was sold on ebay a couple of weeks back NCS told me they were going although they didnt elaborate as to why.
I presume the Ford dealer is part of the same company as they are supplying Nissan parts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I contacted Evans Halshaw Bedford and was told they had closed and my nearest Evans Halshaw dealer is in Nottinghamshire!I sent an email to the Evans Halshaw sitecomplaining that I have not been told about their closure and response cameback that the enquiry has been submitted to Bedfordwho will contact me! Details of opening times etc are all "Closed". The name on email is [email protected]I have also sent an email to Pendragon stating the same facts and that their customer service is disgraceful. I have to admit that Bedford were very good when I ordered my Juke and when delivered so why have they closed?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts