Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Went in to look at a 2nd hand Qasqai last monday and ended up buying a Juke on Sunday.
was told mid April for delivery but maybe end of March.

Great, now I have to wait and drive my part-ex as if it is made of glass.........

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello and WelcomeWrap it in bubblewrap too just to be safe
What spec/model/colour have you ordered?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a1.6 Accenta Premium Gun metal grey on grey.

Cinders is my stage name on Saturday night by the way

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's how we bought our Juke. We went with the intention of getting a used Qashqai but bought a Juke just an hour or so later! Impulsive? Maybe, but she's a fab car!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was 40 on the 18th as well, talk about having a midlife crisis!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I went to uni in Lincoln
...welcome to the wonderful world of Juke related craziness!

·
Registered
413 Posts
So many of us go to buy a Qashqai and order a Juke. Must say something for the car.

·
Registered
659 Posts
If you need to transport more than 2 then I wouldn't go for a Juke. But for a small car it's great. The best.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Gen said:
That's how we bought our Juke. We went with the intention of getting a used Qashqai but bought a Juke just an hour or so later! Impulsive? Maybe, but she's a fab car!

She.......she!

Juke in my garage is a boy

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Lady juke said:
Gen said:

She.......she!

LJ, it's definitely a man........ A hunky one at that, with it's fab six pack (lights), bug guns (wheel arches) and it's powerful engine.....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lady juke said:
Gen said:

She.......she!

Yep, I figured she's so pretty, gotta be a girl!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Kats said:
Lady juke said:
Gen said:

She.......she!

LJ, it's definitely a man........ A hunky one at that, with it's fab six pack (lights), bug guns (wheel arches) and it's powerful engine.....

Now THAT sounds good!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts