Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ESPwarning light isstaying on only when car is started for the 1st time eveyday, ifi restart it the light goes out and operates ok till the 1st start up next day? Diesel 1.5.
Any ideas.Edited by: alan c

·
Registered
443 Posts
ECM program , take both keys .
Your be getting a letter from Nissan. Ignored it if you get it done before hand .Edited by: Juke-of-earl

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
is that everyone? hope not as its a long way to a dealer as i wont use the local one.
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
443 Posts
Give me a pm with your vin and I'll get it checked out if you like .
It's only a few were lead to believe Edited by: Juke-of-earl

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
thanks, but you'll forgive me if i don't, reg no is on open forum dont want to put chassis number out their aswell,

·
Registered
443 Posts
That's why I said private number .but as I got ya number we can find your vin if the selling dealers put it on the database at nmuk .Edited by: Juke-of-earl

·
Registered
443 Posts
It's a quick job to do decks .give the after sales guys a chance to re kindled your faith.
The messing about you had was the sales .
They are two different parts to the business in most dealers..After sales mean were hear for the long haul.our csi scores are about keeping you happy ,not about pile em high sell them cheap .

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
still the same dealer and staff and whats more its still them that would profit, if it needs to go in I will take it to the dealer in Broadstairs its a little further but hopefully i could wait with it need to check them out anyway as its got to go somewhere for a service

·
Registered
64 Posts
We had the same issue when first had the car, we have the 1.5dci

Took it into the dealer who ran the diagnostics, and then updated the software - no problem since.

Fran

1 - 11 of 11 Posts