Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do like the looks of them and the lengthly delay on new Qashqais is really sickening me at the moment. My partner wants us to get a car with 4 doors enough room to be able to get a buggy in the boot or child seat in the back, initially i only wanted something small and chunky for me ( she has 3 door 4wd suzuki grand vitara ) so now any car i'm getting has to be able to fit either in.
Anyone reckon a juke could do that?
I wanna order one as the Qashqai delay is a nightmare....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
well i hope the car seat fits otherwise i am in trouble
as for buggy guess that depends on the size the boot is a fiar size for a small car so sure most buggies will fit
could always take them both down to the dealer and try for size

·
Registered
754 Posts
Its got two ISOfix things in the back according to the spec. Aren't they the attachments for child seats? I think they are, so you should be able to put two child seats in the back. (Theoretically you could seat a third person between them, but it would be a tight fit.)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i'm thinking they would be fine, like i said i wanted something small and chunky, this could be perfect for me and in the winter if we get stuck we can use her 4wd, thinking i may be going back to nissan over the next few days to have another look

·
Registered
345 Posts
jep isofix is in it, in the manual I even saw a chapter how to mount it

fot he back, problably you have to take out the rest to put in a big buggy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I reakon the juke is plenty big enough for a buggy and a car seat. When I think of the car I had when my 2 were young!
The bootspace is obviously not asspacious as the Qashqui but I was very impressed when the salesman showed me howdeep it actually was when he removed the lid and then the plastic box that lies underneath! It should definately fit a buggy.
The back seat is big enough for a car seat or 2! and your little one will feel nice and cosy & secure in the back.
Get one bought! You'll regret it if you don't when you us all on the road with big smiles on our faces!!
!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Yup we agree, the Juke is plenty big enough for a small family. We have a 5yr old and it's big enough for our stuff, we can see us having another child whilst we own the Juke as our only car and the space hasn't been of a concern.

If you remove the accessory box & false floor the boot opens up to about double the depth. Loads big enough to fit all your child paraphernalia in!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Had a 76 Fiesta when my family where young, camping holidays required a trailer, but as against a 76 Fiesta a Juke is massive. I think the only complaints where from my eldest who banged her head on the roof (she was sat on 5 sleeping bags) and the dog !

·
Registered
11 Posts
We had the same dilemma. We took our child seat and pushchair on the test drive with us. Both fitted in just about fine. Our buggy fitted without taking the boot floor out (which hopefully means we can use this space for luggage when holidaying). We are changing from an Astra which does have a bit more boot space...but it's not a Juke. Good luck if you do order one. We went for the Acenta premium in black.

·
Registered
575 Posts
The missus is pregnant and we're getting a Juke because its got 4 doors and space so it had better fit a child seat and buggy or I'll be in trouble in a few months

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can anyone tell me if removing the false floor and the compartments underneath offers any more room?
The Kia Sole has this as an option to give the boot more height.
It's a real shame the Juke's boot won't fit many buggies, especially double buggies - and it's the height that is the problem.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Hi rodgerredhat and welcome to the forum
Yes. You can remove said items and give yourself plenty of extra room. If you are in doubt as to whether the car is suitable for you needs take a buggy (if you have one) down to the showroom and check that it fits. My sister did and found that she wasn't happy with the boot room and went for another car even though she really wanted the Juke.Lj2.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
as grandparents we look after one of our grandkids one day a week,be fore the juke we hade a rx8,big boot,small boot lid,so,you cannot fit a 4x4 off road all terrain buggy in the boot,and the same ges for the juke,[well you can fit it in,but there is no room for the shopping]so,we,being well past bothering about being trendy,went and bought a £25 buggy from tesco,that was 5 years ago,still using it fits the juke with room for plenty of other stuff,

·
Registered
407 Posts
Glencairn, you say that you are "being well past bothering about being trendy".Not so you own a Juke!
All the cars that we have owned have had to have "street cred" our theGrandchildren would think we were a couple of "Old Fa**s", if not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there a liner for the Juke boot once you remove the bottom tray exposing where the spare wheel would normally go?
I'm looking for a replacement tray that doesn't have the handle essentially.
We went to the showroom and tested our pram with the Juke, it fits when you take the bottom tray out however it leaves the normally hidden bodywork exposed and will probably increase road noise.
We're due to go and buy our Juke this weekend :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm past the buggy stage now but did have a Quinny Zapp a few years back which folds really small. Currently have 2 boosters in the back and can also fit a teenager in between them. A bit of a squeeze but not often we're all together in the car these days.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
we have two baby seats in ours,and room for a teenager between,as for boot.remembering we are grandparents,and dont worry about being trendy,aven if i was a teen age hearthrob,we bought a buggy from tesco five years ago for £25.00 still using it,fits in the boot on top of the top of the boot tray,my daughters have the 4x4 off road buggys,that fit the juke,but they fill the boot,with the tesco one you can get plenty of shopping in as well,trendy or funcional,its up to you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can anyone tell me what comes as standard in the boot?
I noticed in the accessory list that the hard trunkliner withpartitionersisn't standard.
Would anyone be able to post pictures of the hard/soft liners and what comes standard?
Thanks everyone, cheers

1 - 20 of 30 Posts