Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi allwe got our brand new Red Juke last Thursday and since then it has been in the garage with the engine fault lights (both red and amber) and the ESP fault light on. Needless to say we were less than impressed.
We finally got it back yesterday evening with a report showing many, many error codes. We were told that the error codes kept changing which made things more difficult to repair. After many program rebuilds the error codes were finally traced down to
P0638P0340P0402P0641
They eventually found that the wiring to the throttle position sensor had been worn by the cable from the throttle causing bad connections and short circuits.They had to remove the main engine harness and rebuild the wiring to the sensor then rebuild and re-route the main engine harness.
Hopefully we will be ok now but just one to add to the Forum for anyone else who may experience similar problems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I too have had problems with my Juke, going to dealer again on Wednesday, first problem was air-conbanging when switching on which was fixed, now have ESP light on and brake warning displaying, car has 1800 miles, not very impressed so far, she`s a 1.6 accenta premium.

·
Registered
1 Posts
had Juke since June, last week started to experience power surge and the front headlights would come on. Garage had it all last week, they had never seen this issue before, and were in contatct with Nissan technicians. On Friday were told the problem had been found, and they could now replicate the fault at will, we were told it was down to faulty connection withtin the fuse box. Delighted to get car back on Friday, went out on Saturday morning and after 4 miles, exact same problem re-occured.

Not at all impressed, garage have car back, and awaiting their response. I'm thinking of rejectng car under Sales of Goods Act.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts