Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Eugene,

I am currently on vacation but have forwarded your complaint to the Nissan Customer Services Team.

I am sure that the main reason for the recent delay has been the poor weather conditions. The transportation of new cars to our dealerships have been significantly disrupted due to the snow and ice across the UK. I can only apologise for the poor communication on the status of your specific delivery.

I can assure you that there is no monthly objective and/or bonus which could have influenced the registration of your vehicle by Glyn Hopkin in late November or early December. I can only assume that they were keen to process orders as soon as they are scheduled to arrive and have been caught out by the unforeseen delivery delays.

The Customer Services team will contact you as soon as possible.

Regards

Paul Willcox
Managing Director
Nissan Motor GB LTD

Sent from my ipad

Doesnt really help me much. Least he took the time to reply

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
totally un helpful and if I might say possibly not exactly truthful everyone knows that dealers are on targets in fact I was even dicusssing a job with the dealer i got my car from and he told me catagorically that are given targets by Nissan to meet then he divides that target between his salesman. I dont know exactly what you said to him but i would look at what he didnt respond to if you get me

·
Registered
873 Posts
He didn't say there weren't targets, he said there weren't any targets that would have influenced the early registration of the car.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wont post the whole email I sent to him, as you can see, deks your are right he failed to respond to my main gripes

To summarise my complaints are :-

1/ Should I be expected to pay full retail price for a car that is as of today 23 days old according to the V5 logbook, that no one knows when will be delivered.

2/ The way I have been treated by Glyn Hopkin with No communication from them, with myself having to chase them. Since I ordered the car I have only managed to speak to them 3 times one of which was when they phoned me with the lie about VAT to get the car registered.

3/ Lisa at NCS has been very polite but just doesn't seem to have delivery information and gives a date to get me off the phone.

The whole experience of buying my car has been very stressful and annoying, and not the pleasant happy one I was expecting.

Mr Willcox. I understand that things do go wrong on occasion, it is the way the customer is treated that can make the difference from a happy one to a unhappy one. I'm sure after reading the above you can see I am way past being unhappy.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There must have been a reason why they were so desperate to have my car registered November 30 so much so they felt the need to lie to me saying it was to beat the VAT increase

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Good for you Fontie shame you didn't receive a more helpful response from CEO, reading his reply tells me he really isnt interested and was just paying lip service, I am kond of getting fed up with evryone using the excuse of the snow especially when your issues are way beyond that
I can assure you fontie the reasons I gave you for registration are correct no matter what others might say to deny that its a fact and as you well know the VAT excuse was just a blatant lie.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I think he's made a mistake in trying to answer the email while on holiday without being in posession of any of the facts. He'd've done better to apologise that he's unable to help as he's away and asking NCS to look at the facts. Speculation on a response to a complaint really isn't helpful

·
Registered
540 Posts
Fontie - do you have an email address for NCS?
I want them to help with my heated mirror query because I have been told by my dealer that they are fitted to Scandinavian cars. That being the case we should be able to have them retrofitted here. I just want to check.

Thanks.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ha Ha, I like it....

When I called them about free insurance the guy on the other end didn't have a clue what I was on about and started waffling on aboutNissan customer servicenot being regulated by the financial services authority and to seek independent financial advice. WTF...... Took me 5 mins to explainTHEIR own offer and direct him toTHEIR website!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
MrWhiskins said:
Ha Ha, I like it....

When I called them about free insurance the guy on the other end didn't have a clue what I was on about and started waffling on aboutNissan customer servicenot being regulated by the financial services authority and to seek independent financial advice. WTF...... Took me 5 mins to explainTHEIR own offer and direct him toTHEIR website!
sounds about right i have found NCS to be a complete waste of time don't have a clue whats going on or how to help customers I even wonder if they are actually a part of Nissan or just some company answering the phones for Nissan terrible

·
Registered
60 Posts
deks36 said:
sounds about right i have found NCS to be a complete waste of time don't have a clue whats going on or how to help customers I even wonder if they are actually a part of Nissan or just some company answering the phones for Nissan terrible
Wonder no longer, it is an outside company

·
Registered
455 Posts
Maurice said:
deks36 said:
Wonder no longer, it is an outside company

It's an outside"Outsourcing" company {6 letters long, begins with a 'P' ?} and i'm sure they do their best, but Nissan dont seem very good at communicating. If Nissan dont give them the information, they cant pass it onto the customers whocontact them.

Nissan do a lot of "outsourcing" of services, whether its PR, marketing, advertising or whatever:
when you see the c*ck-up Nissans own staff can make of fairly simple items, you realise why they now use 'outsourcing' so much.
Some of us have seen that first-hand with recent Nissan launches,factory visits,and other Nissan events.

You can write/email honchos at NMUK (the Sunderland factory) and Nissan HQ Japan with praise or grumbles: they are capable of answering in perfect English when it suits them!
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
455 Posts
deks36 said:
I even wonder if they are actually a part of Nissan or just some company answering the phones for Nissan terrible

In theory this is how P***** (the outsourcing company) run the Nissan Customer Services for Nissan. It all sounds very professional in their official 'blurb'

1 - 17 of 17 Posts