Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all can somebody put the email address of the head of nissan uk on the forum for me please. ive seen it somewhere on hear before but carnt find it now
cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
mr perfect,
This is what they put onto the forum.
Nissan Motor GB Ltd is actively reviewing the posts on this forum and we take great interest in your comments. As each situation is unique we invite you to contact us directly to discuss your specific circumstances, we can be contacted by telephone on 01923 899 334 or email us at [email protected].<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><?: PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
added to that if an email address is posted and Nissan dont like it they will request its removal from the site
It has been commented in the past that the names and email addresses are available by searching the internet though I dont know how to do that
I guess you are yet another customer with a major issue with Nissan going by another post you made
I hope you manage to resolve your issues

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
hi Mr Perfect

If you dont mind me asking - whats the problem you're having??? - Is there anything we can do to assist... We can only try to help??

I love a good moan - in case you havent already noticed

Fee x

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks but i have been dealing with this customer service email address and there utter rubbish and just as bad as the dealer. the person ive been dealing wth will get back to me with only half the answer and tell me " oh i forgot about that" or " ive sorted that out for you but if you phone the dealer thay will tell you more" hello if i want to talk the dealer ill ring them myself not cs that why im calling you and not the dealer! ive even spoke to the head of cs with no joy. i only want to email the top boss to let him know what is going on in the company. thanks.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
who have you spoken to as the head of NCS as I do know who he is had quite a lot of dealings with him my self
NCS on this forum are the top people and way up the chain from those at the telephone
mind you has to be said Nissan in general are hard work
as for telling Paul Willcox whats going on trust me he knows I had a long phone chat with him a short while ago I truly believe they dontgive a stuff and all the customer commitment stuff is crap

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks. ill still email paul with regards to my issues as i might be taking legal action( still in talks with my solicitor) and ill have to contact him as a matter of course. thanks

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
What is your issue Mr Perfect?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi guys only just got in from work. its still a long story but alot to do with the service from the dealer before and after i picked up my car. and nissan c/s being a joke in my opinion. i have to say though the juke is brill i have no issues with that at all. the build quality it top and im very pleased with the product its just the dealer that has let the brand down. ill get back to you asap. thanks mr p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts