Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thats JOhn at Holdcrofts selling them.

He sells them on here also, although I did think that as forum members we got a special price???

Theyre exactly the same price on Ebay, so maybe not??

Andy

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wonder if he'll sell the space saver kit for less than normal, how do we contact him then?

·
Registered
575 Posts
PM him. He'll get back to you really quickly

·
Registered
329 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
John sells the protection pack at 99.99 to us and its on the Nissan website as £150 i think - I know he does do deals...

fee
Eye, I know Fee-

Its just that all the prices we were quoted are the same on his ebay store.

I know they are less than Nissan list price, but I thought, as the early Juke "testers" we were getting a deal not available to the general public.

Andy

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i've bought a set from John via ebay

·
Registered
29 Posts
I regret not adding these, when I bought the car, as it does throw dirt up the sides, although the price he is asking seems reasonable.

Are they easy to fit myself? (well ask my husband to fit them
).

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Sarah said:
I regret not adding these, when I bought the car, as it does throw dirt up the sides, although the price he is asking seems reasonable.

Are they easy to fit myself? (well ask my husband to fit them
).
word has it the mudflaps do little to ease the problem of mud being thrown up the side of the car
yes they are easy to fit if you have a little knowledge they require a small hole to be drilled in plastic arch to fit

·
Registered
78 Posts
They are very easy to fit but you do need to take the rear wheels off to get the drill into place. I did all four in about an hour. As Deks said they do nothing to stop the muck being thrown up the side of the car.
They are very small and my opinion is they are more cosmetic than performing any real use.
Rgds

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey you lot - shut up!!!

Im selling my front mudguards!! £20 delivered, used for 2 weeks!!!

Theyre ACE, really guard the mud well.......must have cause nobody has stolen the mud from my wheel arches!!!!

Will post em on the for sale section next week,

Andy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts