Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a great weekend everyone - luckily I've also got next week off so an extra extra long break for me - lots of driving no doubt
Must clean Juke today - lots of dust already and only picked him up on Thursday - that's the down side of living on a main road

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only as long as they are mini eggs

Have a good one

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Cat17 said:
that's the down side of living on a main road
Ar thee that fella from Yorkshire that lives in't cardboard box in't middle o' road?
I fancy moving up from t' paperbag in't middle o' sceptic tank.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Happy easter people!

Only one egg for me - the diet is going to allow a special easter treat.

The Cadbury's Creme Egg is an exercise* in perfection

I might also have to clean the Juke - though it's not going to be a full on detailing experiment. Not entirely sure how I managed to fit in well over three hundred miles in a few days.

*I refuse to say eggsercise.Edited by: Wraithen

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm working Sunday and Monday. Serves me right for working in food production I suppose. Still lots of pennies coming my way.
Happy Easter.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i am working fri,sat,sun,mon,tues,weds,and iam supposed to be retired,thats what comes of being married to the boss.......off to stourbridge thurs,give me a flash if you see me.then working fri,sat,sun,mon,royal weddings are great........

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I'm officially off work but am doing some stuff on the laptop, only so I don't get behind next week, only good thing is I can sit in the garden with a glass of wine, can't get away with that at work. Have suggested it to the boss but he has not gone with the idea yet....

Have a good one, wherever you are xx

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Had to help out in my folks shop yesterday and Friday, don't want to see any chocolate or rock for a while. Enjoyed a few ciders in the sun today

·
Registered
484 Posts
glencairn said:
i am working fri,sat,sun,mon,tues,weds,and iam supposed to be retired,thats what comes of being married to the boss.......off to stourbridge thurs,give me a flash if you see me.then working fri,sat,sun,mon,royal weddings are great........

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Its a nice power rumble and I don't think its loud, you hear it but it's not annoying two thumbs up from me, I should have CAI next week so can't wait to install that

1 - 14 of 14 Posts