Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Anxiously awaiting arrival of "Bo" in around 6 weeks. 1.6 2wd DIG-T Tekna with chrome pack.... Have been hanging around on here for a couple of weeks if I'm honest!
Company car but I have always thought of them as my own, hence actual tears when someone trolley dented me in Tescos.....
Anyway, I'm hoping my current mood of "have I done the right thing" by going for the Juke (instead of extending the lease on my beloved Honda Civic Type S 2.2 GT) can be alleviated by some huge messages of support and cyber "pats on the back"
Oh, and the colour wasn't even brought into question. It HAD to be WHITE once I saw one!!!!!
Help keep me sane in my weeks of uncertainty!!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome Hedkandi to the family ........you got the Right Colour (White) .....I've been waiting for mine since last October......worth the wait

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
ola Hedkandi

White is right

And Tekna too

Collected mine in January and still amazed with the car..... and thats after trading a Merc

Lj

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
WOOHOO - another white baby!!!!

All the very best and hope you enjoy the forum!!!

Girls - how did I know the conversation would turn to drink?? hic!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Hi Hedkandi, Welcome to the forum. Great choice. Remember to park at the back of Tesco's car park. That's what I do. It's only a few steps further and worth it to protect our babies. Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
489 Posts
@ Hedkandi - Like you mine is a company car and have always thought of them as my own....the best colour too
Don't forget to cast your vote in the colour poll

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
My friend did that in his new Focus.. drove into a car park aimed for the furthest away point to prevent damage, hit black ice and crashed into 2 old heaps of junk parked in the car park!!!!!

Sods law....

Fee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
My friend did that in his new Focus.. drove into a car park aimed for the furthest away point to prevent damage, hit black ice and crashed into 2 old heaps of junk parked in the car park!!!!!

Sods law....

Fee x
That's funny. Not very nice, but funny.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lady juke said:
ola Hedkandi

White is right

And Tekna too

Collected mine in January and still amazed with the car..... and thats after trading a Merc

Lj
^^^^ Loving this!!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome everyone - am exhaling as we speak.... Can't wait to join the club of head-turners!!! (I have had three years of a rare burnt orange Civic, some may say I am an attention seeker.... lol)

As for Tesco's - I may resort to home delivery, otherwise their may be violence!
Much Love Juke Buds. x

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine will be a company car too, but they are all my cars!! Still looking at an Easter delivery but will be chasing it up with the lease company later this week......

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi All
Ordered a White Acenta Premium on 20th Feb.It is due on 13th April.

Just hoping dates don't get put back,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts