Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://nissan-juke.jimdo.com/This website is from a dutch Juke lover and he has taken the initiative to organise a tour in Holland-Limburg(maastricht). Only there are up till now not much Jukies in Holland or people haven't found his website yet.So here I am trying to promote his website.
And hopefully we can make a tour sometime in the future with at least 10 Jukes. Or is it a mission impossible

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
good luck Baumpie there are a few Dutch members on this forum so you may well be able to get to your target

·
Registered
144 Posts
I shall be driving through in my Juke for a couple of days next week, keep an eye out for me in Amsterdam!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sunday 25th of september will be the first Juke Tour in Holland. In the beautiful area of Limburg.up till now 6 Jukes listed

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Dutch Jukesters, was over your way at Lommel/Valkenwaard end July/beginning August, only saw one Juke on the road (black) and lots parked outside the dealers, it is a beautiful part of the world.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you daisy, it's indeed a beautiful part of holland so good choice to make a Juke Tour.
You don't see a lot of Jukes's herethat's right.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the mission impossible doesn't seem to be impossible. There already about 10 jukes joining the juketour on Sunday 25th september at Limburg-Holland.it looks like there are gonne be 4 black, 2 red and 2 silver Jukes joining. Great

·
Registered
796 Posts
baumpie said:
sunday 25th of september will be the first Juke Tour in Holland. In the beautiful area of Limburg.up till now 6 Jukes listed 
You should think of doing one down here in Berchtedgaden where I live.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
coupecruiser said:
baumpie said:
You should think of doing one down here in Berchtedgaden where I live.
according to google maps it's about 850 kM
Peanuts for a Juke rider

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tomorrow will be the first Nissan Juke Tour de Mergelland from Holland .start Time 11:30 Start place MVV Stadion Geusselt .

Edited by: harrie

·
Registered
16 Posts
We had a great day .The Nissan Juke Tour de Mergelland was a succes.The pictures will follow soon as posseble.

Edited by: harrie

1 - 20 of 41 Posts