Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have taken a few shots of the baby boy today but the sun was out in full force and its still very shiny. Basically the pics didnt come out all that great and i blame the fact that i have no idea how to use a decent camera lol

I really like the Hood Deflector in this one (black on white!)

Gotta love the black roof spoiler lol

When the Sun is in a more favourable position and iv given him a "Rocks" wash i shall attempt to take some better ones hehe

Few more when the sun has gone down

Edited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Very nice, I like the contrast with the black spoiler

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.
and ha ha ha kats. U love it really :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there !!
some very nice pics !! can you post more of them ? especially from a distance.
I ordered today The white one with the black spoiler also, I think it looks the best (instead of a white spoiler) but i want to be sure :) i still have time to change the spoiler color

Thanks !!

btw
My juke will be Acenta sport FWD with red interior
Edited by: mikell82

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sure. ill take some more in an hour

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mikell82 said:
Hi there !!
some very nice pics !! can you post more of them ? especially from a distance.
I ordered today The white one with the black spoiler also, I think it looks the best (instead of a white spoiler) but i want to be sure :) i still have time to change the spoiler color

Thanks !!

btw
My juke will be Acenta sport FWD with red interior
Hey Mike, I have updated my original post with a handful of new pics from further away. Unfortunately i was limited to distance so maybe not far enough for you to get a decent feel for the black spoiler. Does your model come with the privacy glass (Tinted rear windows)? Because i think this will make or break the spoiler option for you. If you want, tomorrow while im out i can try get some decent shots further away and then perhaps REALLY far away lol.
Just let me know :D

I also plan to either buy Black alloy wheels or have the current standard ones blacked out but im not sure if it might look over the top on mine but might just suit your black spoiler without the tinted windows.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi !!
Thanks !! it looks great !!! i would very much appreciate more photos :)
mine is acenta sport, so it comes allready with tinted windows.
have to wait for it till september

the black spoiler looks better with those kind of windows, kinda fits good with the rear black window. Also dark rims is a must, will give this black n' white look :)

btw
on your hood there its add on sticker ? i haven't seen it on any juke in any hotos till now.
the agency had it installed for you? or you bought and place it yourself ?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its called a Hood Deflector. Its an option extra available from Nissan them selves so i ordered it when purchased the Juke.
I think there is a picture in the extras catalogue but it doesn't do it justice. its about 5mm - 1cm thick and quiet sturdy. I didnt know it came with the Juke writing on it but it looks great with the white body work.

·
Registered
309 Posts
bonnet thingy looks quite cool...how much are they again?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys, hopefully ill have the wheels done by the Meet on the 29th :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts