Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if the day running lights are now being fitted to Jukes. Mine is due next week and I have read on here that come Feb they would have to be fitted?
Any new owners who have just picked their cars up in the last couple of days may know the answer or preferably someone from Nissan.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
NO Juke will have DRL'S the law requires new cars after February to have DRL'S however any new vehicle homolgated before this date will not require DRL's to be fitted . Juke was homolgated last year and therefore doesnt require them to be fitted
This has been asked many times as many of us assumed they would be fitted come Feb but after reading the law on an EU website its clear there is no requirement for Nissan to fit them

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
443 Posts
You might when the revised model comes out in 3 years +,have DTRL as they may submit again for Holamigation.
But as for now not in the forseeable future.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
not sure it will be 3 years joe, I have it on good authority they are looking at mods already
I sent them a list of items people would like to see and received a response to say some of them were already being looked at

·
Registered
110 Posts
Bloody stupid, politically-correct EUidea anyway. Several people I know whose cars have it (VW for one)have bunged their dealer to over-ride it! <rant over>

·
Registered
100 Posts
japanese nissan site shows some add on DRL's as a ring around the fog light that turns off when the fog lights come on. Couldnt find anything on how they are fitted/installed etc

·
Registered
659 Posts
DRLs. Who cares? If it's gloomy I promise I can do it myself. If I couldn't then I wouldn't be fit to be bleedin' driving. Anyway my lights are on auto.

EU.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Have to say with the JUke being so invisible around here I have taken to driving with the lights on during the day anyway

1 - 8 of 8 Posts