Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think about this project?

I think that's a good idea because many people thought the lights are only for lighting the road, and in the city does not need to use them even at night or in fog.

Yesterday morning, when fog was most drivers were traveling without lights or on the parking lights only ...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Yes, it's a good idea but only because we allow IDIOTS to drive cars. I'm a nanny-state hatah so I just wish we had more gumption on our own account.

If this country can change for the worse (in some respects) then surely it change for the better.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I am forever pulling drivers up for not having lights on when its dark or nearly dark. If they pass the attitude test they get a warning if they fail then they get a ticket !

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seatraveller2002 said:
I am forever pulling drivers up for not having lights on when its dark or nearly dark.  If they pass the attitude test they get a warning if they fail then they get a ticket ! 
...keep like that

·
Registered
873 Posts
I think they started as a good idea, but have been somewhat hijacked by chavs to make their cars have some extra 'bling'. Glad the Juke doesn't have them to be honest, I agree with others - it's not hard to work out when to use lights!

I also hate it when people drive around in the dark / near dark with sidelights only. I never use sidelights only unless I am parked on certain roads (as required by law!). Side lights should be renamed parking lights so people get half a clue as to what they should be used for!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.