Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Beautiful People, I’m looking for a replacement Drivers Door key cap preferably in Pearl White for the Wife’s Juke as it’s either fallen Off or stolen it while out shopping. If anyone has One to sell could you let me know.
Thanks in advance
Andy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Beautiful People, I’m looking for a replacement Drivers Door key cap preferably in Pearl White for the Wife’s Juke as it’s either fallen Off or stolen it while out shopping. If anyone has One to sell could you let me know.
Thanks in advance
Andy
You will get one on eBay same colour I just bought one myself . Tray187

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will get one on eBay same colour I just bought one myself . Tray187
Hi Tray187, I looked on EBay but could only find white and not Pearl, would you have the listing number or screenshot of the part and the cost. Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Tray187, I looked on EBay but could only find white and not Pearl, would you have the listing number or screenshot of the part and the cost. Cheers
Just had a look myself white yes but not Pearl white why not just get white then also get hycot Nissan Pearl white spray paint eBay
Liquid Mobile phone Water Portable communications device Communication Device

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought a white one but wasn’t sure if I would do a good job spraying it lol, I will buy a can and give it a go. Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts