Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating whether or not it is worth having an armrest installed? Had a Note as a loaner last week and was fairly comfortable. Anyone else have one in their Juke and what their thoughts are?

·
Registered
873 Posts
I had one in my Audi A3 (company car) and left it up all the time as it just got in the way of the handbrake. Won't be bothering again, I normally have arms on my lap when driving anyway.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
As far as I am aware the armrests are not yet available for the Juke , last reported date for availabilty was December

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
had a wee look at the accessories menu at the dealers on Saturday and they are quoting £83 supplied and fitted - just not sure if I need it!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
if you do decide you want it check out 2005holdcroft from this forum
John is the person he gives excellent deals on accessories

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
WITHERS said:
Hi
Have opted for the armrest, but only becausei have gone for a CVT model, so needed somewhere to rest the right arm.
thats a bit worrying armrest goes in centre which would be on your left
assuming you are buying uk right hand drive of course
I hope you do know you left from right

sure am glad i am not in your local area

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm going to be avoiding all Nissan Juke drivers in the St Albans area from now onwards :p

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm with you Withers - I'm opting for the armrest I have one in my current VW and lean on it all the time. I'm alsogetting the CVT so I need somewhere to rest my left elbow.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've order a leather one, my dog sits with his chin on my current arm rest. Also I can imagine him switching the heated seats on with his chin! He used to put the roof up and down on my 206cc when we stopped at traffic lights.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I also have an armrest on order. As my car is currently due for delivery in December I may get lucky and have it fitted pre-delivery. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
659 Posts
How much is the armrest? Can you get leather for the Tekna?

·
Registered
58 Posts
im sure you can get it for the tekna. the non leather is about £80-90, its gonna be the first thing i order...

·
Registered
112 Posts
I picked up a n accessories sheet from my dealer on Friday and it says "Front Armrest Leather or Alcantara Fitted Price £85.00.

·
Registered
659 Posts
£85 sounds OK. How high up does it come, I wonder. I love the way the handbrake is well over to the left and I don't want to make life awkward for myself.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts