Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DRIBB doesnt have photobucket so I am putting these up for him as emailed to me.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
202 Posts
Very nice. I'm warming to that colour, I bet it looks good in direct sunshine.
Pic 3 had me going, I thought the seagulls had found the rear window until I noticed it was a reflection!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Gunmetal looks good but my red is fierce!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Had a look - very very nice... That'll be the third Haptic Blue I have seen sinceJuly last year.. Very exclusive

Good on you DRIBB - Happy driving!!!

Fee x

Nice of you posting them DEKS x

·
Registered
30 Posts
Seeing these pics just makes me want mine nowwwwww!
Def one of the better colours! (apart from Red) (keeping 12inch on my side) ... thats came out wrong!!! doh not saying anything more!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
It's a lovely colour, but it is just me or do you think its more green than blue?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rocks703 said:
It's a lovely colour, but it is just me or do you think its more green than blue?
I agree. It's a lot more green-looking than mine. I'll stick some photos of mine up this weekend. It'd be nice to have some photos of mine that aren't covered in snow (I haven't taken any for ages!).

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The ones that I have seen definitely look a shade of metallic green - almost aqua looking

The colour representations that Nissan had on display didnt do the colour justice in my opinion - it is much nicer in the flesh(?)

Fee x

·
Registered
659 Posts
It is haptic if you check back through the posts. But it doesn't look like what I imagined.

·
Registered
4 Posts
jayannlay said:
It is haptic if you check back through the posts. But it doesn't look like what I imagined.
Yeah in some photos -like in this topic- its like greenish.
Some others that I found on web is more like (navy) dark blue.
I wanna buy this colour but lil bit confused.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The 'green' variant looks a bit gunmetal so if you want blue this must be a tough decision....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts