Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK we've all got / waiting for / thinking of buying a Juke but....

If you could have any car in the world, what would your fantasy car be?

Mine: Delorean 1982 (the 81's weren't as good)

With or without the Doc's time travel bling, I know you can get hold of them in the UK, but difficult, and you don't get any Nissan Finance options scheme so too pricey for me, saw one go for 12k once on ebay, but at the time I was on less than that a year (it was a while ago), to import a decent one your looking at £15+

Maybe if I win the lottery....(dream)

Wanted one ever since I saw "Back to the Future", and nearly crashed my landy when I saw one when driving in to Liverpool a couple of months back, even my colleague was gob smacked when we saw it and I don't even think she knows who M J Fox is!!!!! though she did recognise the car from the model and pictures that surround my desk - ha ha

Edited by: Juke_and_the_Fatman

·
Registered
231 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Panther De Ville - No contest.................
A great choice, I really love the J72 also, had a Kallista 2.8, 15 years ago loved that car.

Will have to go for a Shelby Mustang GT 500</font> as most wanted dream car

A

·
Registered
231 Posts
Juke_and_the_Fatman said:
OK we've all got / waiting for / thinking of buying a Juke but....

If you could have any car in the world, what would your fantasy car be?

Mine: Delorean 1982 (the 81's weren't as good)

With or without the Doc's time travel bling, I know you can get hold of them in the UK, but difficult, and you don't get any Nissan Finance options scheme so too pricey for me, saw one go for 12k once on ebay, but at the time I was on less than that a year (it was a while ago), to import a decent one your looking at £15+

Maybe if I win the lottery....(dream)

Wanted one ever since I saw "Back to the Future", and nearly crashed my landy when I saw one when driving in to Liverpool a couple of months back, even my colleague was gob smacked when we saw it and I don't even think she knows who M J Fox is!!!!! though she did recognise the car from the model and pictures that surround my desk - ha ha
There's a very tidy DeLorean around the Braintree (Essex) area, see it often along the A120

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Bo & Luke Juke said:
12Inchmick said:
Panther De Ville - No contest.................
A great choice, I really love the J72 also, had a Kallista 2.8, 15 years ago loved that car.

Will have to go for a Shelby Mustang GT 500</font> as most wanted dream car

A
I have always said I would need more than one car to satisfy all my needs, so for the racer in me it's got to be a VIPER............. drool.........

·
Registered
27 Posts
Could never decide on just one but my ideal garage:
Ferrari 250 GT SWB or a lusso
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari Enzo

Ferrari 288 GTO
Ferrari 365GTB 4cam (daytona)
Ferrari F40 LM
911 Carrera rs touring
911 rsr
964 3.6 turbo
Carrera gt ( for the missis)
Lamborghini Gallardo spyder e-gear in Baloon white ( for the missis )
Bentley Azure final editon
Nissan GTR (tuned by top secret)
e-type jag series 1 roadster in primrose yellow
e-type jag cunningham lightweight
lancia Stratos (original)
Schumachers f1-2000 :)
Overfinch Range Rover
The list goes on and on and on and on ...............

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ian said:
del boys reliant robin
LOL love it, growing up in the 80's a neighbour of mine had this car, even with "Trotters independent traders" written down the side of the van

·
Registered
575 Posts
Aston Martin DB4GT. Utterly perfect.

Like salesmanager, I'd want a garage though with a Lancia delta integrale, BMW M3 MK1, MK1 Golf GTI, Ferarri 250GT, Aston DBS, Jaguar XKSS, Jaguar XJS, Bristol 403, Range Rover Vogue (for everyday), VW Scirocco, Golf VR6. I could go on..........

·
Registered
452 Posts
Bugatti Royale. Absolutely, unquestionably, emphatically, the most fabulous car ever built, in my humble opinion!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
1977 Porsche 911 in metallic cherry red with a tan leather interior. Cal look VW beetle completely de-chromed, lowered, one piece glass and porsche rims (porsche engine conversion optional). Audi RS6 estate in black.

·
Registered
72 Posts
12Inchmick said:
Didn't know the Infinity, looked it up and was surprised how Jukey it looks, nice wheels.

Like it

12inch
Hee! Hee! what shade of red is that ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts