Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nice, but can you please track down a regular White one, park next to it, take photo and post for us all to see the difference.

K

·
Registered
998 Posts
Or if you see a pink one take it back to Kats as it'll be one of her Jukebabies. Tc

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments folks. I'll try to get a shot of the two whites one day. There is one going around our town somewhere. Must fix the photo too, don't know why it has had it's bum cut off. I thought the piccie resolution was automatically sized but, obviously not.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Dougal said:
Thanks for the comments folks. I'll try to get a shot of the two whites one day. There is one going around our town somewhere. Must fix the photo too, don't know why it has had it's bum cut off. I thought the piccie resolution was automatically sized but, obviously not.
Ask kats, her signaturehas onlythe B-m cut off twice, we can move your main pic over to see it mate , don't worry.Tc
Edited by: trachycarpus

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind words from everyone. Just wonder about controlling the throttle now. We have used a whole weeks worth of petrol in just three days. Ouch!!!
The first bar off the gauge took 49 miles but, the rest now that we have been in and out of town are just falling off

Think I might have to remortgage the remortgage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts