Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After contacting my case manager at NCS regarding the hire car scheme,I received an e-mail from my dealer last wednesday saying he would discuss with his manager 1st thing thursday morning (this is the 1st lot of contact i've had from the dealer since ordering nearly 4 months ago), as of yet i still haven't heard anything, also spoke to NCS who advised they have left several messages with the dealer, If they can't contact them then what chance do I stand.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really am starting to loose the will to live
it has definatley taken all the excitment out of getting a new car.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Go into the showroom & create a fuss
!

Have you messaged Nissan GB on here?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did think about going this weekend and creating a fuss, see how quick they move then, they wont want me putting other people off buying.
I did contact ncs through the forum and they did reply but since telling them i've had a case open since before christmas they haven't got back to me.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
sallyspud said:
Go into the showroom & create a fuss
!

Have you messaged Nissan GB on here?

Totally agree with sallyspud, I had an issue after delivery and spent days/hours on the phone to the dealer, they never returned any calls....
hubby took over and went into the dearlership and would not leave until it was resolved.... took 1/2 hours as they had a showroom full of people and my hubby can be loud
Edited by: Lady juke

·
Registered
377 Posts
jenkins said:
I did think about going this weekend and creating a fuss, see how quick they move then, they wont want me putting other people off buying.
I did contact ncs through the forum and they did reply but since telling them i've had a case open since before christmas they haven't got back to me.
They cant ignore you when you're standing in front of them, go for it & good luck!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Someone I know sat outside a dealership with a Sandwich board broadcasting the fact the dealers were pants and ended up getting a replacement vehicle with an upgrade thrown in...

if you are not happy - broadcast the fact!!!

All the best pal

Fee x

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol @ ****, maybe your right, perhaps thats where i've been going wrong

If you hear of a woman being arrested @ a nissan dealership then you know its me and i've completley lost the plot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts