Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The deed is done and order placed last Tuesday. I have gone for the basic model in diesel due to needing to keep some cash back for shoes! Delivery 1/4/11, but going off the forum I could end up being the April fool with a delay.

Did consider the white option, as that was the colour I test drove and it looked fab. Alas, I went for black to hide the dirt! Will keep you posted with the Nissan book of delay excuses.
Really excited about the car but did nearly walk out of the garage as I don't think they want to sell cars these days if you are paying cash. It took 2.5 hours to sort it all out, but patience is a virtue so I waited until the order was completed. How many cars salespeople does it take to complete an order? 4 at Manchester!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Ola nelly juke,

Wrong choice of colour, I've had black cars and they are harder to keep clean than White.

Could never wash the car during the day cause it was too hot and made marks which took extra polishing.

Washed my White Tekna today which my neighbour thought was quite clean...... The mess that came off thou

People get the White car thing all wrong.

Anyhow, you've gone for a juke which whatever colour is an amazing car

·
Registered
189 Posts
welcome nellyjuke, what a great choice of colour BLACK mine due any day now, well they keep telling me so but time as been flying just been involved with the forum, will watch out for your posts and keep posting the excuse's great fun.
</font>

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations Nellyjuke - you're right about the dealers not liking the outright purchase, I reckon they make more on finance deals than on the cars themselves Edited by: Truffle

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys & dolls. I am sure you will offer plenty of therapy during the wait for the Baby Juke!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome indeed!!!!!

Not too long a wait for you - which is good ....

While you're waiting - you can still have some retail therapy for your new arrival - there plenty of bling to accessorise!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
You are so lucky, almost anything goes with black.

BUT NEITHER BEIGE NOR GOLD.

Quoting Needlework Mistress from school "Never wear beige, dear. Beige can put hips on a snake!".

And gold is just yellow scrubbed up, polished jaundice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts