12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi has anyone ordered or seen the juke dog guard yet? Just wondered if it
works with the seats up or folded, not much room in there with them up

DiG-T tekna gun metal ordered mid July, poss 10 Dec delivery

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Dog Guard in your new car............ no thanks my mut can walk or go in the old banger it certainly isnt getting anywhere near the new car...........

on that subject ........... what am i going to do with the kids they are as messy as the dog..lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm going to start with putting his cage in the boot, how long it'll last I dont know as he does look cute.

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
a good idea but i would be inclined to have it fitted professionally to ensure perfect fit etc etc

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think it comes with the protection pack which includes mudflaps and soft trunkliner, see posts from John ( friendly dealer)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had mine fitted professionally by Nissan when I purchased my Juke. What a mess they have made. Cut large holes to fit the guard. The first time of removing the guard I had to get a strong gentleman to unscrew it. I now cannot get all the screws back in. Now waiting to see if Nissan will repair my car. Guard sits at 45 degree angle with a 2 inch gap at the top. Does anyone have one that fits well?

·
Registered
59 Posts
The Nissan guards are made well.If fitted correctly will last years.The reason there is a gap at top is to prevent it rubbing and damaging the roof liner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts