Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have had a bloody nightmare fitting a nissan dog guard tonight, drilled as per the template and my holes were nowhere near. Much fudging and re drilling later eventually got it fitted. Luckily the mounting brackets cover my hole mess!

one point though i am not sure the dog guard is at the right angle, its at about 45 degres and i think its like this because of the seats and the angle of the roofline however her indoors recons it should be more upright. I can see the argument for this too, so which is right? have you fitted a dog guard? do you have a pic? have i done it right?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi,
I gave up on so called custom made dog guards (from various manufacturers)over the years, and although a bit late for you now I found the best guard ever in Halfords, Its there "Advanced Mesh Headrest" dog guard and attaches quickly and easily to the upright bars on the rear headrests. No drilling, size can be adjusted, and not even my somewhat lively German Shepherd can destroy it. It can be easily removed with no damage to the car. Hope this helps if things get desperate.

Zeeeee

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I used "dog guard" on my Juke. The dealer charged me £299. I was happy until Rocks told meyou could by the products for a few quid and put it on youself for a fraction of the cost.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zeeeee said:
Hi,
I gave up on so called custom made dog guards (from various manufacturers)over the years, and although a bit late for you now I found the best guard ever in Halfords, Its there "Advanced Mesh Headrest" dog guard and attaches quickly and easily to the upright bars on the rear headrests. No drilling, size can be adjusted, and not even my somewhat lively German Shepherd can destroy it. It can be easily removed with no damage to the car. Hope this helps if things get desperate.

Zeeeee
well the guiard is on now anyway but we still have the mirror caps, chrome fogight rings and front styling plate to fit. I think we might have bitten off more than we can chew with these. I cant fault holdcrofts service at all, but none of the bits seem easy to fit at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts