Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone had tried fitting or has found a suitable dog crate that fits in the boot of the Juke? I know that you can get ones that slant so they fit in hatches but not sure if there is one with an extreme enough slant to fit in the boot of the Juke, would like it to fill the boot if possible.

Another thingI though of is ifI cant find oneto fit then does anyone think it is possible / safe to remove the trunk liner to give the boot more depth and then put a crate in?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
cant answer the crate thing tough I doubt one is available for such a small boot hope I am wrong
but someone on here has modified the storage tray in the boot to make a dog bed from it search juke dog bed. it will be safe to remove the boot stoarge to put things/cages in

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank a lot thats great. Will measure up whenI take delivery and see what is available.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've got an atlas 100 in the back of mine. I have to take the false base and tray out but fits perfect. Had it before I picked up Daisy and put it in on the test drive to check. Other than that could look at lintran as they make to measure but expensive. Google Atlas boxes would lost without mine.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Daisy Juke?

Put the largest of my 3 cockers in the back of mine the other day. Poor lad could hardly get his head out!

Good thing the other car is a V50.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that, although the atlas does look quite cosy. I thinkI may have to order another trunk liner and mod it to make a flat surface to give me more depth, just like someone has done already, pics look rather good actually

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm a dog groomer and breed cocker spaniels i can have 3 cockers in my atlas that said that is only mainly local journeys for all 3. Longer journeys I'm getting the dog guard and thinking of talking to barjo at crufts as they make bespoke dog guards for all types of cars, see www.barjo.co.uk for info.
toriEdited by: Tori

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brilliant thanks for that, sosurprisedthat you fit 3cocker'sin it though. Although it is difficult to tel size when looking online

·
Registered
377 Posts
Try Ebay for the Atlas Crates. I got 2 crates of Ebay, not for the Juke & they were a lot cheaper than everywhere else. Its not only individual sellers on there you have business sellers too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts