Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just read this in Autoexpress this weeks edition new Renault X-87 basically a juke tones down it seems

only bonus i can see on write up is 4wd will be available in manual aswell as CVT

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
car will share floor pan and drivetrain from the Juke price will be slightly higher

and Yes Renault have a 44% stake in Nissan and Nissan have a minority stake in Renault

·
Registered
484 Posts
and in other news....
The new Clio sport is to use the DiG-T engine - remapped orreworked to 220 bhp.

Nissan have also done a deal with Mazda to sell arebadged Mazda 5 MPV.

·
Registered
659 Posts
The alloys are identical!

·
Registered
659 Posts
It doesn't sit high. That's what I love about the Juke.

No competition.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
J its sits exactly the same height as a Juke its on a juke platform and Suspension and Engines
just the bodywork thats different a little bland but wouldn't be happy if it was just a rebadge
also those that dont like the looks of the Juke may well go for it so Nissan/Renault win both ways

·
Registered
659 Posts
It doesn't look high-riding but maybe that's because of the lights and the way the bonnet slopes?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To be fair I think the picture is a photo shop jobby I dont think the car exists as a finished item yet and I reckon they have used a Juke as abase hence the wheels the back end looks like a clio
will have to wait and see what comes out in the end.
real annoying thing is cant change to it as it runs the same drivetrain
still I have also seen pics of new astra based SUV and I do like the look of that not due for 2 years so that will be in the running come p/x time

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't know if that is true of if it's just photohop. Today i saw an article from a portugues auto website that claimed that renault will show the Captur in the next Genebra autoshow in March. This is a total concept but appears catalogued as the "anti-juke" as in competitor. I'll just the link here and you can at least see the photos:

http://www.autoportal.iol.pt/multimedia/fotos/fotos-novidades/renault-capturEdited by: hidetsugu

·
Registered
659 Posts
2 door. No chance. Breathe on a Renault and the panels cave in. I've had one.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I would buy that but only if it had a 6 speed petrol gearbox ... OR if it had no DPF in the diesel version - that looks nice although it has to be said very like the CURB

Fee x

1 - 20 of 31 Posts