Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the juke 3 weeks now..A real shame the weather's so awful as not had loads of chances to sample the driving.
Have only covered 250 miles and the paranoia of another driver crashing into you on the snow/ice does increase when you own a brand new car.
Are we all avoiding the snow driving ,wouldn't want anyone here to prang the new juke.

·
Registered
81 Posts
deks36 said:
well mines tucked on the drive out of harms way and thats where its staying
Mine too !!! I got the old 4x4 out for these conditions, it doesn't look as good but it does a great job and doesn't really matter if it gets a clout ( not that I would want to)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Next door parked his two BMWs on opposite sides of the road, a distant apart, as no way would he be able to get out of his drive with RWD. Everyone else on the road has kept their cars off the road out of harms way. So the road is completely clear of parked cars except for his two.
Today the inevitable happened and a van trying to drive in an S shape to avoid his cars started spinning and got stuck. Revved to get moving and went into his offside rear.
So now he's moved the car off the road.
Yes I am really wary of someone hitting me. But I feel more safe in the Juke.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I tend to get a lift or walk when I can, but I have to use the car for work and some other things, so have no choice.I keep plenty of distance from other people though in case they screw up!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have only driven my baby in the snow and I can't wait to have clear roads. It is quite tough getting to know a car in such adverse conditions but so far he is a little star.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I think half the time - its not yourslef you're watching out for. Its the nutters that sit 2 inches from your back bumper or idiots braking suddenly out of side streets!!!

Had a few near misses over the past 3 weeks.. roll on March!!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
I think half the time - its not yourslef you're watching out for. Its the nutters that sit 2 inches from your back bumper or idiots braking suddenly out of side streets!!!

Had a few near misses over the past 3 weeks.. roll on March!!!!

Fee x
Is it worth me asking what you'd do to any such idiot that hit your baby?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts