Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Naturally, buying a new car you will all want to keep your Jukes looking their best with regular washing and waxing. Your new Juke will have a beautiful shine to it when you first pick it up from your dealer, so in order to continue by keeping it looking new, I have been looking at various detailing products and I am quite impressed with the Dodo Juice Brand.

http://www.dodojuice.com/?source=googleads_generic

They have quite an halarious website too which is worth having a look at. I think I will place an order for some shampoo, wax and sealant for starters, together with a wash mitten and some drying towels, polishing cloths etc. Maybe you have your own preferences when it comes to keeping your car looking good.
Whatever you choose to keep your Juke looking pristine, KEEP AWAY FROM AUTOMATIC CAR WASHES otherwise it will ruin your paintwork. Always hand wash for the best results.Edited by: Geoff_Juke

·
Registered
144 Posts
I use DoDo Juice Tarmalade and Blue Velvet Pro on my Black Juke, comes up looking fantastic and both are not only easy to use but smell great too!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Iv'e ordered Orange Crush Soft Wax for mine, which is the one recomended for red colours.
Just a word of warning for anyone using wax polishes. Make sure you buy the soft waxes, if you are hand polishing, as the hard waxes are meant for machine polishing.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yeah and if you wash by hand, do it the wright way, otherwise better the car wash ;)

From dodo juice I use the born to be mild shampoo. Best ever used and its friendly for the wax/sealant

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
plus one for lime prime and purple haze

1 - 5 of 5 Posts