Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got new car mats in my Juke when i bought it Nissan Juke mats and Iv'e done about 3500 miles and they are already starting to wear through. My last car a Toyta yaris still had the original car mats in when i sold it with 63000 miles on and they were in better condition than my Juke mats now! I was wondering how everybody elses mats are wearing
Tom.Edited by: anotherbadname

·
Registered
175 Posts
Done 13,000 miles with mine fitted.. some slight wear makes but nothing I wouldn't expect...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'd worna bare patchin the ones I got with my Qashqai after 1000 miles. I won't be ordering genuine Nissan mats when I order a Juke.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Same with my Note. I ordered the premium mats and they lasted less than a year in good condition, some 8000 miles! I was less than impressed.
There are a few after market mat companies out there who supply the fitted mats for the Juke at around the £40 -£50 mark & they look better quality.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My carpet mats looks like new after 1000miles (and so they should) just put rubber mats in now though for the winter.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got some carmats from Tesco 3 years ago for about £20 for my Yaris, Idid 45k in that and have just transfered the same matsto my Juke, still not much wear in them! I was going to order some Juke ones but after reading the above i don't think i will bother... thanks for the info

·
Registered
575 Posts
I love the look of the Juke mats so I'm happy with them, but my old man got some mats for poundland for his focus which he's just replaced after 5 years.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Has anyone had any issue with their mats slipping ????? My genuine "fitted by the dealer" mats seem to slip causeing the clutch pedal to catch. Not the best part of the driving experience so far. I'm thinking they haven't been fitted properly or the bottom part of the popper fitting is broken in some way as it seems to come out of the purpose cut whole in the carpet. Other than super glue, any suggestions on how best to fix them....

·
Registered
272 Posts
done 1600 miles mats as new. simmo.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Done 1450 miles and my drivers side mat is wrecked
. I'm going to get the high quality ones from one of the Ebay suppliers I think.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mycurrent 7 yr oldHonda jazz has honda mats[whichare more expensive than the jukes] had a terrible wear rate-indeed the main carpet also has hugeholes in showing the metal through . Peerless reliability but cheap as sh*tecarpet and mat material.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
stone me just been out it mine thought something was wrong with clutch and hey presto mats rolled up under clutch pedal due to one broken retaining clip

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm finding that the rubber ones creep up under the pedals a lot. They don't have any clips, just a hole to locate over the stud but it doesn't hold them secure.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
deks36 said:
stone me just been out it mine thought something was wrong with clutch and hey presto mats rolled up under clutch pedal due to one broken retaining clip 

A friend of mine
did the same with a holiday rental, four girls drove round Cyprus and complained at the end that the car seemed to be losing power.
The chap smiled took us to the car and moved the mat that had rolled up

Lj

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Lady juke said:
A friend of mine
did the same with a holiday rental, four girls drove round Cyprus and complained at the end that the car seemed to be losing power.

The chap smiled took us to the car and moved the mat that had rolled up

Lj
I love stories like that

·
Registered
13 Posts
The quality of the premium velour mats is very poor compared with other makes. Water has seaped through mine and they do slip around as the popper system does not work, this can cause problems when the mats obstruct the peddles for the clutch and brake. Any ideas who makes decent mats suitable for Jukes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts