Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is just for the damage that has been brought to our attention affecting the corners of the bumpers where they meet the wings
Would it be a good idea to collate all the names of owners in one place and then forward it to Nissan
if you think so give me you user ID on here and then PM with your name and a contact either email or mobile I will collate these and then forward them all in one email to my contact at Nissan.
I must stress I have not discussed this with Nissan and it may not be of any help or cary any extra weight as such but at least they will have the details to hand
what do you all think?

·
Registered
231 Posts
deks36 said:
this is just for the damage that has been brought to our attention affecting the corners of the bumpers where they meet the wings
Would it be a good idea to collate all the names of owners in one place and then forward it to Nissan
if you think so give me you user ID on here and then PM with your name and a contact either email or mobile I will collate these and then forward them all in one email to my contact at Nissan.
I must stress I have not discussed this with Nissan and it may not be of any help or cary any extra weight as such but at least they will have the details to hand
what do you all think?
Hi deck36
Can you post a picture of area in question so we can check our Juke for damage?
Many Thanks
B&L J

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bo & Luke Juke said:
deks36 said:
what do you all think?
Hi deck36
Many Thanks
B&L J
Mine doesnt show the damage that well at present but there are 2 other threads on this topic that show the area affected with some good pics
What I am doing is trying to get all the names together so I can forward it to Nissan as a group hopefully that way they may pay a little more attention to us.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Decks would it be a good idea to also (if you have) put down the name of the dealer you reported it to??
EG - Vasilltino - Driver/Passenger- Vospers Plymouth.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Decks, Just to add my name to the list. Damage is on thepassengerside. Just contacted my dealer,(Yeomans - Worthing) awaiting a call back.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Deks,

Mine is offside, dealer has photos and NCS have provided me with a ref number.
Nissan replied to a pm I sent them via the forum.

Lj

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine is offside too. Dealer referred it to Nissan who agreed to realigning bumper (pulling it out a bit) and respraying. All 6 courtesy cars in garage had same problem and every other juke I have seen has it. Oops!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dont need to know where all I wanted was a message with details on so I could add it to a list to pass on although it has to be said I think Nissan are on this one as is

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will state this again in shout mode

YOU DONT NEED TO TELL ME WHICH PART IS AFFECTED JUST PM YOUR USER ID
AND NAME AND CONTACT SO I CAN COLLATE DETAILS AND FORWARD THEM TO NISSAN
as a collective group
you should also contact you dealer aswell

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
231 Posts
deks36 said:
Bo & Luke Juke said:
deks36 said:
what do you all think?
Hi deck36
Many Thanks
B&L J
Mine doesnt show the damage that well at present but there are 2 other threads on this topic that show the area affected with some good pics
What I am doing is trying to get all the names together so I can forward it to Nissan as a group hopefully that way they may pay a little more attention to us.
Thanks deks, Checked out the other thread, I will check ours when I get home

Edited by: Bo & Luke Juke

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yup can add me to the list now.
Can spot the black plastic under the white paint were its starting to tear.
Driver side wing

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
amazingly 45 people have voted on this to say they ahve damage yet only 8 peopl have pm'd me their details

ok so I am not offewring a solution I just thought it might have been useful to Nissan to know who all the members are with issues

Mind you I am not sure they would do anything with it anyway
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
231 Posts
deks36 said:
amazingly 45 people have voted on this to say they ahve damage yet only 8 peopl have pm'd me their details

ok so I am not offewring a solution I just thought it might have been useful to Nissan to know who all the members are with issues

Mind you I am not sure they would do anything with it anyway
Hi deks
Can you confirm you have received our details as pm still showing in outbox?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.