Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
The thought has never crossed my mind ... and why would it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
Firsts time the mrs tried to move the car it was in sport mode. She got a fright and has refused to drive it ever since haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,317 Posts
the wife drives ours all the time,takes me to the pub,drives me on holiday,drives when we go out to dinner,lots of wine for me, is this whats called being a new man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
glencairn said:
the wife drives ours all the time,takes me to the pub,drives me on holiday,drives when we go out to dinner,lots of wine for me, is this whats called being a new man.
No, it's calledshe'll be looking for a new man before too long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,132 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
glencairn said:
the wife drives ours all the time,takes me to the pub,drives me on holiday,drives when we go out to dinner,lots of wine for me, is this whats called being a new man.
No, it's called she'll be looking for a new man before too long.
You took the words
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
There were thoughts in our house,that the Juke could be a "communal" car!!Soon put paid to that by explaining the various modes available, together with commenting on the vectoring abilities, obtained the comment "I think I´ll leave the driving to you!!"Wahoo!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,752 Posts
I've got to admit that "my "Juke is "our" Juke. The only way it'll ever be mine is if we get a 2nd one. It has to be red for her though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Still awaiting delivery but the car will be her's mainly this year, I'll use occasionally (I will still have a Qashqai6 months).
Next year it will probably be mostly driven by me whenwe get a 'weekend' car again to replace the Qashqai.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
My other half drives mine, i love driving her and want others to experience the joy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,319 Posts
mynewjuke said:
My other half drives mine, i love driving her and want others to experience the joy!
hmm as above you may want to re read it and think about the way some will re post it for you later
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top