Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody!

This is my first post.

Looking to place my order at the weekend.
Probably going for the 1.6Acenta in Black/gun metal.

I have a finance deal quote but that is at full RRP. I know it is still quite a new model and Nissan do not normally give huge discount. Just wondering what discounts if any people were able to negotiate?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I tried at 2 different dealers neither wouldnt budge on price
Edited by: Fontie

·
Registered
199 Posts
i got 200 quid off, free juke mats and half tank of petrol on a acenta premium

·
Registered
210 Posts
PaulSubUk said:
Not even free mats?
All I could get was a free cup of coffee, Im going to try again for free mats when I pick the car up sometime this week hopefully.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
theguru said:
i got 200 quid off, free juke mats and half tank of petrol on a acenta premium

Thanks, that seems to be about the best I can hope for.

Think I'll start at £500 and see in we can meet in middle.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i will be amased if you manage to secure any discount these cars are selling like hot cakes so dealer is unlikely to do a deal unless he is stuck with one which i doubt i have seen 3 dealers post cancelled orders up on here and they have been sold by the end of that day, i have even seen pre registered ones for sale above RRP, its worth a go as they can only say no but I doubt at this time you will get a discount.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Deks.

Thats fairenough, if demand is high, they have no need to offer discount.

I just did not want to buy at full RRP to find out later I couldhave save£££s.

·
Registered
575 Posts
My dealer was perfectly honest with me. He said he'd got a 5-6 month waiting list, so why would he offer me anything off?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought my car via internet supplier Carfile @ 7% discount and supplied by very good main agents Holdcrofts,this is fine if you have no part ex.but at this discount it may pay you to sell your old car privately.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
olderjuke said:
I bought my car via internet supplier Carfile @ 7% discount and supplied by very good main agents Holdcrofts,this is fine if you have no part ex.but at this discount it may pay you to sell your old car privately.

7% Wow!

My poor maths means that is about £1,000 off a 15k car. That seems worthwhile.

What are the down sides?
Do the Carfile take a fee? Can you still go to your local Nissan dealership?

I dont have a part ex but was planning on going down the Nissan PCP route.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would be amazed if you got a discount as supply is not meeting demand just now. I got a full tank of petrol thrown in only because I collected it myself and saved the supplying dealer the cost of a driver to deliver it to me.
Welcome to the forum by the way .

·
Registered
754 Posts
I got a bit of the list price, but then I had a part ex, so I guess that was reflected in the part ex offer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
No fee payable to Carfile ,they just put me in touch with Holdcrofts who gave me the 7% discount plus the low rate Nissan finance plus free servicing.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got free mats and a tank of petrol. Didnt get anything knocked of the price but haggled them down on the finance agreement. Also got my 2 & 1/2month delivery knocked down to 9 days which, as it turns out, was worth more than a small discount.

·
Registered
754 Posts
silverjuke said:
I got a bit of the list price, but then I had a part ex, so I guess that was reflected in the part ex offer.
I forgot, I also got a free protection pack and over half a tank of petrol.

·
Registered
754 Posts
silverjuke said:
silverjuke said:
I forgot, I also got a free protection pack and free service pack and over half a tank of petrol.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I got an extra £500 on my part-ex (which was already a good offer), free arm rest, mats and £100 off the rear spoiler. If you have a good quality part-ex use it to your advantage. This was on a DIG-T Acenta Premium.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.