1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Good spot, didnt think of checking ebay for some reason! Think I still have ebay down for second hand cars and not new ones.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Autotrader have updated their list of Nissans on the search facility to include the Juke.
OK, there's only one listed for sale, and it's really an ad for a car-buying outfit
rather than a specific vehicle, but it's a start.

I'm told someone has imported aPacific Blue Juke from Japan to the UK, possibly the London area.
I keep expecting to see it for sale on ebay or autotrader somewhere, but no sign of it yet.

It's a nice colour thatPacific Blue they have in Japan,
andmaybesomeone couldn't "bear" to wait til later in the year.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Be careful, firstly they have ZERO feedback on ebay and you'll probably find you'll have to wait a very long time to get your car, the Nissan dealers will all recieve cars in priority to companies like these.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Message from What Car? Editor-In-Chief Steve Fowler
KevinJuke
Fancy a Nissan Juke? Wouldn't blame you. Especially with the 7% discount already offered by broker Carfile.net, before official on sale!

·
Registered
329 Posts
KevInJuke said:
Message from What Car? Editor-In-Chief Steve Fowler
KevinJuke
Fancy a Nissan Juke? Wouldn't blame you. Especially with the 7% discount already offered by broker Carfile.net, before official on sale!
Problem is -

For many of us, we have cars to trade in (in my case 2 cars), and its way too difficult to do this with online brokers.

Especially for me when I live 30 miles North of Aberdeen!

It makes life a lot simpler to just deal with Aberdeen Nissan. - I know I could sell privately and then buy from a broker - but its even difficult to sell privately when you live this far North! Autotraders a waste of time because people arent keen on travelling this far unless Im virtually giving the cars away - in which case Im aswell trading in! Lifes not simple living up here sometimes!!

Andy

I wish I could use the broker route and get a cracking deal - I certainly would if I wasnt trading in.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I prefer to deal with a main Nissan dealer too, and their part ex facilities make it convenient for me too.
I have been known to take in a written copy of the best offer I've found 'online' to a dealer
and ask ahim/herto try anddo a dealas good on the same car.

(That's NOT been with a Nissan dealer BTW or with a brand new car where the dealers don't know what demand will be like in the longer term)

·
Registered
367 Posts
We only ever trade our cars/purchase new ones from dealers as to be honest I don't trust people these days!!!

Don't forget to order your Jukes before the VAT price increase in January

·
Registered
329 Posts
Pretty good - whats that? around 8% off?

Not bad from a Main dealer, although still not viable for me living in the back of beyond!

Good luck to those that can get the deal, although everyone stop buying red ones!!

Andy

·
Registered
164 Posts
andytran said:
Good luck to those that can get the deal, although everyone stop buying red ones!!

I'm still not sure what colour I'd like. Maybe black, maybe not...

I really need to see each and every colour in the flesh and of course have a test drive. I'm also becoming more of a mind to waituntil this time nextyearso thatNissan can iron out any early glitches and to wait for the initial rush (and hence waiting times) to die down. My Qashqai is only 17 months old so I'm sure it won't be too much of a hardship

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
andytran said:
Pretty good - whats that? around 8% off?

Not bad from a Main dealer, although still not viable for me living in the back of beyond!

Andy

I'm told a main dealer is advertising Jukes at "cost price" across the whole range of trim levels.
I still think buying from a UK main Nissan dealer is the safest way.
-----
WHICH say up to 10% discount is available on the Juke. {online sellers}
http://www.which.co.uk/news/2010/09/more-hot-car-deals-8-september-2010-227711/

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
iamdabe said:
PM me which main dealer ;)
I would tell you if I could, but I haven't seen the ad myself.

I'm trying to "extract" that info from Facebook users/Nissan/Borkowski PR/someone/anyone who's willing to tell me.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
KevInJuke said:
I would tell you if I could, but I haven't seen the ad myself.

I'm trying to "extract" that info from Facebook users/Nissan/Borkowski PR/someone/anyone who's willing to tell me.
I see! well for now Im happy with my deal then! lol ;) do feel free to share the info when you get it!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What about Jukes advertised as60-reg, 1 owner, and what seems like delivery mileage?
How does that happen?

Is it possible for dealers to register and sell off their unsold Jukes almost as soon as they get them?
I thought dealers wouldhave to keep them for a minimum period (several months) just as theyare expected to keeptheir demo cars forseveral monthsbefore theysell them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello

No thats not possible, we or any other Nissan dealer wouldn't be allowed to do that. They/we have to keep them for normally about 3-6 months. All of our branches will have a 2wd and 4wd demo.

Many thanks

Mark

1 - 20 of 29 Posts