Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dunno if this infohas been posted as yet...but anyone who didn't get the free servicing offer and like myself opted for the £250 up front payment for 3 years servicing, be aware that this in fact, only includes 2 services, not 3 as i gullibly assumed.a nice little con trick from the manufacturer ?

·
Registered
309 Posts
these deals are based around buyers that would trade in or sell the car at 3yrs, so technically you would not need to do service 3...

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
was told it was for3 services so if this is not the case then i will have to have words with the salesman!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
this deal should be 3 services the previous free offer was for 2 free services I have just read the terms and conditions and it says offer expires when car is 3 years old/or reaches mileage limit so I would assume if you book year 3 in before this they have to honour it.
@northendsoul, Have you received your confirmation from Nissan yet that tells you what exactly you get as tbh I would say that 2 services would be around that figure if not less so their is no bonus to taking the offer as the other parts are standard Nissan offers on all models
here is link to T&C's
http://www.nissan-offers.co.uk/static10/pdf/P1-2011-FULL-T&Cs.pdf

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fippenyjuke said:
I had a confirmation letterfrom Nissan the other day. It is 3 services in the36 months or 54000 miles.
Rgds

hmmm i also had a confirmation letter that says 3 years and in brackets...2 services.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
northendsoul said:
fippenyjuke said:
I had a confirmation letterfrom Nissan the other day. It is 3 services in the36 months or 54000 miles.
Rgds

hmmm i also had a confirmation letter that says 3 years and in brackets...2 services.
YOU'VE been shafted I would get onto NCS as their isnt a lot of point having paid out for that deal

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone have the phone number on the confirmationletter from Nissan?I have left the letter at home and wont be back there for a couple of weeks.
Thanks for the link Deks, have a quick breeze through it but cant see that it says i get 3 services..it does say though that the terms and conditions are for cars registered between 4th Jan and sometime in March. mine was registered in Nov so i dunno if it has the same terms and conditions.
really getting cheesed off with Nissan now, they did the Mpg test and i have heardnowt from them since the day they did it about a fortnight ago.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Checked mine and this is what it says:

24mth/36K Service plan 03 11 10 Expiry Date 02/11/2012 36,000 miles
( 2 services )
Sorry duplicate post
Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
yes fee thats right for us that got it free but northern paid for his @£250 and it should be 3 years/3 services

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well i actually found my letter from Nissan when i unpacked my stuff and it is exactly the same as Fee's.
I promptly emailed them and by 4.30pm today hadn,t had a reply so rang them..i gave mine and the cars and dealers details and was told that they had given away two years free servicing with every car for all of last year and basically that it was nowt to do with them, i would have to sort it out with the dealer.
Contacted dealer who asked when i ordered the car, it was early Oct but not sure of the date. they showed me the paperwork from Nissan that showed that from early Oct it was indeed 3 yrs for £250 as the free offer had ran out. they have said they will sort it out one way or the other..i am fully expecting the other, and being given the 3rd year, even though ive made it clear i would preferthe 2 years free and my brass back ha.
Dealer saysmy orderwas possibly right on the changeover of offers dateand thats why this prob has occured. would suggest anyone else who ordered very early in Oct and payed the £250 checks carefullythe confirmation letter from Nissan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts