Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hve any of you purchased your jukes using a nissan family and friends discount from a factory employee? If so were you able to take advantage of the nissan 5.9% finance offer?

Our dealer say we cannot use it as a result of getting a discounted car? As a result the other finance deals are a good bit more.

(we will be paying approx 60% deposit so swould i belive normally qualify)

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was able to get almost £1400 discount off the price of a new petrol Qashqai last month & still take advantage of the 5.9% finance. This was not a family & friends discount, just an offer they had on their website I had spotted..... they gave me a fair PEX for my current car too.
I would try phoning another dealer. As you are in Durham, you may be interested to know I used the main dealer just across the A19 from the factory....

Edited by: rochesb

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
theguru said:
which dealer in durham are you using?

petch at belmont, mainly as the young salesman was very helpful arranging drives etc, he is not involved in the finance.

The finance is the only thing that needs sorting as the price is fixed on the discount scheme whichever dealer you use.

·
Registered
199 Posts
seems strange as it is nissan finance, i bought my juke from there, we were in today trying to do a deal on a note for the missus

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
theguru said:
seems strange as it is nissan finance, i bought my juke from there, we were in today trying to do a deal on a note for the missus

have ordered the car anyway, not comitted to finance yet so have emailed nissan hq to clarify, in case the dealer has made an erm mistake

·
Registered
199 Posts
yeah they told ud today if we used friends and family discount they would offer us less on the part ex, not sure this is rught as its nissan doing the discount not the dealer so why should they undercut the part ex value?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts