Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been almost 6 full days since i have my Juke, and i'm happy. My only complain, the dirty. My white Juke seems now like it's not washed for weeks. In my work there's lots of trees and it is getting pretty dirty too fast. I will wash him on saturday. I saw you talking much about wax or supaguard... does any of these things helps keeping the car with a cleaner look?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I've had two White cars, some years ago, that were hard work to keep clean, even though both were waxed.

The car I have just given up was Blue and I hardly ever washed him, and he still looked OK. So my Juke will also be Blue, because I like the colour and I don't like to wash cars

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Get yourself a nice sealant/wax so you have a nice layer of protection on the paint, you can then clean it and quick detail it so cleaning is quicker next time.A nice sealant is for the money is Jetseal 109 and a nice wax is Autoglym HD wax both around the £25 mark.Have a look in the detailing section

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Rocks703: how much for you to come around mine and detail the car with all your said products and know how?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
If you were close by I'd do it for free. As I enjoy it so much

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I feel a second team meet in Great Yarmouth coming up soon

It will be like Karate Kid.........Edited by: Kats

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Agree with rocks..... Picture below of my Juke after two weeks with no wash.
If you zoom in under the wing mirror you can see where I wiped.
This is living in the country and after most of week two raining.
Wax is the answer!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Very Shiny Lady juke

I have my loin cloth on stand by

1 - 14 of 14 Posts