Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people have had their say on White v Red.....and that's what makes this a great forum.

I have taken these two pictures today to prove a point - my juke was last washed two weekends ago, during this time I have driven over 200 miles.
I live in the country and the car is garaged...... Not looking bad me thinks, although I am off now to wash him.

Lj x

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
awesome pics but i thought this thread was about something else.
I blame the topic and the amount of booz comsumed while watching all this sport on tvtoday :D

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
meaga-byte said:
awesome pics but i thought this thread was about something else.
I blame the topic and the amount of booz comsumed while watching all this sport on tvtoday :D
PSSSST!! Don't be fooled. I'll P.M. you the link to her real pics.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DaisyJuke said:
I totally agree, my ****** looks about the same, two weeks and more miles since a wash, helps it hasn't rained though !

Thanx Daisy

I did apply a good wax and during the past two weeks he has been in the rain, but I have said many times how the White does hide dirt...... And still looks White.

I saw a red version - I say that cause I am yet to see two reds look the same
- last week and it was dirty and had no shine

So if anyone is considering White, I for one would say

Lj x

·
Registered
144 Posts
Had my black 2 weeks and 500 miles and it looks filthy! Shame I hate washing cars so it will be much worse by the time I get around to cleaning it!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Lady juke, that is so true about the red, I loved it in the ad and then not in the flesh (metal) when I saw the demonstrator .... but have seen reds since that looks totally different againand some of the pics on here do look ok .....but still love my white best of all !!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Tim84 said:
Had my black 2 weeks and 500 miles and it looks filthy! Shame I hate washing cars so it will be much worse by the time I get around to cleaning it!!

And that's why I am going from a black car to a white one!!! I like washing my car but haven't got the time now - shame lol

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I hate to say it but with the weather up here - always raining - my car was like that for 10 minutes and with one drive - looked filthy....

Still - he had a cute face!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
316 Posts
'fraid Pogo has to be washed every Monday by some eastern European gentlemen at a large hand car wash in St Albans.
The road urchin's invariably filthy again before Friday

1 - 11 of 11 Posts