Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A slightly damp and grubby Jukehidden behind aQashqai (and a few other cars)in a wet field at Howden Show today (Yorkshire)
The Renault Wind and Peugeot RCZ seemed to be getting most attention

(Bonita Norris photos can be found later in this thread - I couldn't be bothered to make a new thread just for her, even though Bonita looks like she's a bonny lass

(

BONITA NORRIS PHOTOS:
(Sent to me by a lad who knows seems to know a lot about Nissan USA)

Bonita has been chosen to 'endorse' the Juke for its UK launch -

Paul Willcox, Managing Director of Nissan Motor GB, believes Bonita is ”one of a new generation” of British athletes.

He said: ”We selected Bonita to support the launch of Juke due to what she represents.

”Her tenacity, drive and sheer determination to go beyond the limit is an inspiration to us all.

”She’s one of a new generation of achievers and athletes that Britain should be proud of.

”We decided against traditional celebrity endorsement to launch Juke and instead opted for someone who represents genuine achievement.”
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bonita Norris was chosen
"Due to her incredible personal achievements and natural sense of adventure."
Yeah right -
Nothing to do with the fact that she's a bit of a looker and that sex + patriotism sells.

Here's the latest Bonita Norris picture
I think the caption should be:
"You maybe climbing the wall by the time your Juke arrives"

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I saw the behind-the-scenes video of the photoshoot and I have to say, little dissapointed with the images that came out. So much more potential!

Still the car & girl look hot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts