Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoken to the dealer and if I want to get the best p/x price for my car (mx-5) they need my car in the next 4 weeks (seasonal due to is soft top) To get a quicker delivery they have said that I can take one of their pre-orders that they have already made. These will arrive on 30th Nov. (not a prob as I already have another car so wont be without wheels!) The choice
I have is:

1. Force red Acenta premium with red interior

2. Gunmetal Acenta sport with grey interior

I originally wanted white...but was actually changing my mind anyway... (may need a forum name change!!
)

decisions, decisions!

Whats peoples views on the best combo?!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Comes down to whether ya want Nissan Connect or not really.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would be nice, but I already have a double din unit that does dvd/ipod etc that I could fit.... I just cant decide on the colour / trim mainly!! arghhh!

Should go back to the ford days 'any colour as long as its black!'

·
Registered
754 Posts
What spec did you order originally?
What deal are they offering you. Remember the white is non-metallic so is £400 cheaper than the other colours.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hadn't ordered but i was originally going to go for white acenta premium.

If I go for their pre-order they are giving me what I wanted for my car.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
go for the red in my opinion its better than the Gun colour and its worth the extra for premium pack

other than that if you really want the white why not give up the p/x now and wait til white comes in
thats what i did to get what i wanted for my p/x

·
Registered
199 Posts
if ya don't need the sat nav/camera then i'd be picking the sport in grey anyday

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'd go for the premium pack on the basis it'll be better for resell. So many Jukes are going to have sat-nav etc that buyers will be looking for that on 2nd hand market (unless you plan to keep it forever)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ummm question is what was your whit one a sport or premium? I would go with the one with the closest trim level to the one ou originally ordered.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm going back to the dealer for a 2nd test drive and to play with the connect system. Then, if all goes well, it will be sign on the line time! Wish me luck! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts