Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to get my new DIGT later this week and see from the uploaded pic's that some do and some do not have the DIGT rear badge. Can't see this as an upgrade and wondered why this is so and should I expect mine to have one !. (reg Jan 2011)
Personally, I think they look better with them and will perhaps push the dealer to get me one if I find it's not got one.

·
Registered
484 Posts
You should have one fitted. The DiG-T badge did notmake the first production models because they were not available at the time.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Mine has one and i collected early december...good luck and happy Jukeing!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I collected my Dig-T Teckna in early November - no badge. Since then I have moved house and my new local dealer will charge £4.80 to supply a badge.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The 1st few cars delievered were missing the badges, Nissan sent them out to the dealers for the cars that were missing them. Demos included. The cars being delivered now should all have them on. If yours hasnt and your dealer is trying to charge you then thats not right, they should have one there for you.

Darting about - If its not the dealer you bought the car from then they will charge for it understandably. Phone the dealer up that you got the car from and see if they will send it to you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got it this afternoon and "YES" its got the DIGT badgeOnly done 20 miles today but love every thing about it including the red inside and out and the leather seats.Feels as quick as my previous MiniI will go to sleep tonight with a big smile on my face confident that I bought the right motor and happy that I spent a bit more and got some toys (Boys & Toys !!!).A very happy Juke club member

1 - 9 of 9 Posts