Placed order for our DIG-T back at the beginning of July and always had a delivery date of the 29th Oct. Dealer has rung today to confirm the alarm issues and our order is pushed back to Mid December....................Not Happy at all...................................
Ordered in July , it was meant to be supplied at launch , then OCT , then NOV and last confirmed was Decemeber. However I tend to read about the delay here before Nissan inform the dealership!
Here is hoping this is a one off
Hi, my first post so hello everyone, I'm
Andrew, I am waiting for the DiG-T tekna
ordered in mid July, been
told Dec 10th after expecting it in October
not sure if to cancel if it drags on
Any later, I don't want a new reg for 1 month
even if it is a juke. Anyone have any thoughts
on getting the deposit back, is this a no no. Only
other thing is re order for the spring delivery (hopefully)
yesterday, I sent an email to the dealer asking for comments, I got this back this morning....
I assure you I logged onto the Nissan factory system this morning
and your order is still showing the 19<sup>th</sup> of November.
If you were to place a new factory order today it would be into the
new year, but as we placed it a couple of weeks ago we reserved your build slot
I can only presume what you have been reading is for a new factory
I'm left totally confused now really. I'll wait and see what
Nissan Customer Services come back with and go from there I guess. I wouldn't
mind but I don't have a car at the moment and I was initially put down for
delivery of a tekna (non-dig-t) for delivery on the last week of sept but the
dealer mucked up as it had already been taken off his stock listing. Given it
was then going to be November for delivery anyhow I switched to the dig-t...
thinking yeah it is a long time to be without a car but it would be worth it...
and now this comes along. I just don't know who to believe anymore cause all
the dealers tell me different things and knowing which ones are lying from
those that are telling the truth is almost impossible. I really think Nissan
should make some sort of official announcement so everyone is clear as to the
situation. What I don't want to do is cancel the order on Monday just to find
they are still due in November after all. When at the same time I just can't be
without a car for that long and as has been mentioned if it goes that far then
you might as well wait for the new plates to come out. Just a total nightmare
the whole thing.
Mine wasn't a new factory order... it was off the dealer stock listing which I presume had been in for some time and I secured my Juke off that list at the start of August... or that is what I was led to believe anyhow given I had paid the £250 deposit they had asked for at that point. I went back for a test drive late sept and confirmed I was still happy to go ahead with it without having tried the dig-t version.
I've sent a new e-mail to NCS to clarify the situation. I've now had two date changes and I'm not putting up with a possible third and a VAT increase to boot. I've also asked them to give my dealer a nudge to ring me with regular updates instead of it being vice versa all the time.
A forum community dedicated to Nissan Juke owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, technical troubleshooting, repairs, maintenance, and more including for the NISMO and NISMO RS!