Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
explain more info and spec
basicaly all cars look the same
spec is available from Nissan website more detail what you want to know will aid a suitable response

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
about 80 horses I believe
1.6 normal is 5 speed manul
DIG-T 6 SPEED guided missle unless kats driving then its misguided

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The main different between 1.6 and 1.6DIG-T is the engine!The DIG-t has a direct injection turbo engine while the other is a normal 1.6LHowever, are you asking about the different grades?VISIA, ACENTA, ACENTA with packs and then TEKNA</font></font>You can have these grades in both 1.6 and 1.6 DIG-T

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys, so am I correct in thinking a basic TEKNA would be preferred to a 1.6 ACENTA with premier pack?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
TEKNA is the highest grade and comes with everythng that the other grades have plus some nice extras.Keyless entry, chrome sports pedals and push button start are to name a few that come standard on the Tekna

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
oo yes the heated leather seats!!a must for hard winters

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
deks36 said:
about 80 horses  I believe1.6  normal is 5 speed manulDIG-T   6 SPEED guided  missle  unless kats driving then its misguided
Cheeky, I drive my dig-t very nicely

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
meaga-byte said:
TEKNA is the highest grade and comes with everythng that the other grades have plus some nice extras.Keyless entry, chrome sports pedals and push button start are to name a few that come standard on the Tekna
Chrome Sports Pedals NOT Standard on the 1.6 Tekna. Sorry.
(If I find out they are I will be back to the Dealers PDQ)

12inch

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
rapidrc said:
one word BEST collected out dig tonight and boy oh boy

we got the tekna and the dig come with sports pedals
Happy then?

Greatest feeling getting your Juke. Well done.
The Dig T comes with the sports pedals across the range I think.............

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
When will the BV be fitted Rapidrc?I guess you'll have to wait for the engine to cool down so it will be a few weeks yet

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Family guy said:
Dig-T = You have to spend more money on petrol.1.6 normal = Less spending money on petrol. 
But the smile the dig-t puts on your face is well worth the extra fuel cost, arriba arriba

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Kats said:
Family guy said:
Dig-T = You have to spend more money on petrol.1.6 normal = Less spending money on petrol.

But the smile the dig-t puts on your face is well worth the extra fuel cost, arriba arriba
Oh Yes!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts