Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all. Since i have not been able to do any work or sleep for that matter since ordering me Juke i thought i would take the time and go through some old threads. So 37 pages from the main message centre later i now have several questions that were left hanging or came up with different answers.
1) No juke has heating wing mirrors. Okay this has been bashed to death and still people are arguing lol.

2) with a push button start car how would you "turn the ignition on" for example a normal key start car has 3 settings? first notch for radio and maybe fan, seconf notch all the lights come on and dials move while the third starts the car. How do you turn on the ignotion with a single button?
Can you push it half way hehehe

3)The alarm system. Is it only the DIG-T tekna's that will come with an alarm system AND emoboliser and how does said alarm work inhunction with smart key.

4) Does the Juke have a temp reading. My little corsa has one and its a boon knowing just how cold it is lol

5) I came across someone saying that the Leather seats between Tekna and the Sports pack were different? Aparently the Sports seats hold the body better?

Thanks for the advice and i know my spelling is terrible lolEdited by: meaga-byte

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
immobiliser is standard on all cars all Jukes have an outside temp reading
cant answer any other questions as I dont have the equipment you are asking about

·
Registered
561 Posts
1)I have wing heating but... i am in Belgium they told me that its different everywhere
2) startbuton. if you push 1 time you got radio, 2 times lights come on, if you keep pushing it starts

3) alarm different in the UK then Belgium

4) Its as temp reading

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the quick reply Deks.
Im like a kid with a new toy and just soo full of question.
half the time the salesman says "ill have to come back to you" lol

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jµke said:
1)I have wing heating but... i am in Belgium they told me that its different everywhere
2) startbuton. if you push 1 time you got radio, 2 times lights come on, if you keep pushing it starts
Ah okay. When i had my test drive i only pushed the button once but the salesman had pulled the car around for us so maybe the ignition was already on.
Thanks Jjuke :D

·
Registered
484 Posts
Start button:
You have to have your foot on the clutch or brake pedal to start the engine.
Just press the start button for auxiliary postions (without feet on pedals).

·
Registered
247 Posts
I do wish the start button was an option on other models... I just couldn't afford the upgrade to tekna... Not justify it since all I really wanted from that grade was the fancy starter!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
The sports pack doesn't have leather seats. Don't think the actual seats are different in the Tekna to the others. Apart from Red Jukes. Their seats come right forward, practically on the dashboard,as their choice of colour shows they're short sighted.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hehe JOY, dont let kats hear you :D

Anyone know about the alarm system?
Cant wait to play with the push button start. feel so VIP haha

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ouch, that almost stung there. But you don't have to be so defensive... Your juke will look great... When it's finished

And yeah, the tekna does offer some nice upgrades (like leather seats) but all I wanted was the start button. Thank god the premium came with the rest of the gadgets I absolutely needed!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought the leather seats would be awesome untill someone pointed out that like leather sofas they will be really really cold untill the heating kicks in and during summer they might stick to you if you sweat :(
My retort: "jelousy makes your nasty" haha while sticking my tongue out.

Sorry Wraithen hehe, didnt mean to rub it in.
The reason i managed to convince the GF to let me have the Tekna was due to our last car being her choice and not having free rein to go nuts on accessoires. she wanted a lil 1.2 corsa for some reason. Now its my turn!! and she wont be driving it moohahahaha

·
Registered
247 Posts
I didn't see it as rubbing it in, meaga-byte... After all, whether it's the base model or the tekna + everything, we're still going to be driving around in freakin' Jukes

But I do have a leather sofa, and cold winter mornings and hot summer days have put me off having it in a car, it has to be said.

But push button start!

The only thing better would be if soueone could change the drive display to show some KITT speech bars

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahahaha, if you use one of the D-modes and hit the info button it gives u a graph of MPG.
If you squinted slightly you could emagine this was the speach graph. then someone needs to crack the satnav so we can have a male voice (kitt's), then put a line of red LEDs on the front so you get that red dot going back and forth.
Knight Rider FTW!!!!
Hmm wonder if bullet holes would be covered by wananty

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's why they made sure it got five stars for safety - we're all gonna be driving around squinting at the driving display.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
graham1007 said:
I'm really looking forward to the Push Start and intelligent key as well!!
push start how intelligent is that in this day and age most cars have a starter motor to start the car to save youthe hassle of a "push start"

·
Registered
873 Posts
I never understood why leather seats were considered a 'luxury' because of the temperature problem. They are horrible to sit on in the summer!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Stormrider said:
I never understood why leather seats were considered a 'luxury' because of the temperature problem. They are horrible to sit on in the summer!
precisely why i dint go for the tekna dont feel the need to burn my backside when its hot and given the fact if things work out for me in the next couple of years I will be off to Cyprus and taking the car I considered it an option I need to do without

·
Registered
38 Posts
deks36 said:
graham1007 said:
I'm really looking forward to the Push Start and intelligent key as well!!
push start how intelligent is that in this day and age most cars have a starter motor to start the car to save youthe hassle of a "push start"

Haha Deks, justseen my error!!! I've not needed a push start since I had a lovely G reg 309!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts