Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, Zooter here!!Just thought I'd introduce myself. Already found the forum useful, so I thought I'd try to give a little something back and contribute!
Ordered my DIG-T Tekna (in Red) for delivery on 1st February (that's when my current Honda Civic goes back) - but was told when I ordered that lead time is now 12 weeks anyway, which takes us to mid-January! So only just ordered in time!! Fingers crossed I get it!!
Anyone had any more delays (from what I read couple of days ago) or anyone received their DIG-T yet??

Zoots

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi welcome to the forum
delays depends on how you view it a few people ordered their DIG-T models way back in July and still haven't got them and some have Dec/Jan deliveries
I believe DIG-T's are now coming thru though so hopefully those waits will be over soon

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi Zooter and welcome. The main delay with the DIG-Ts has been the bloody ABI who wanted a permiter alarm. From what we understand, lots of DIG-Ts have been built and are sitting in storage at Sunderland at the moment having their alarms changed/modded. I'm sure by February things will be flowing better

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
valy63 said:
Chris78, can you explain the problem, I can't understand all words (sorry, i'm poor french girl)
basically in UK the insurance industry(ABI) has insisted on car being fittted with an alarm so all UK cars have to wait to have an alarm fitted this was not apparent at time of production start so now has to be fitted (retro) before dispatch to customer this shoul not affect European cars as its just a UK issue hope this answered your query also sorry to intervene in thread discussion

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!! Here's to receiving it in February! It had better come on the first, otherwise I'll be walking the 9 miles to work!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts