Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove a 15 mile journey tonight, with 30, 40 & 50 speed limits. Most of my driving was doing 38mph on cruise control, in Eco mode with no air con.

I never once pushed the car over 2.5k revs, and only really did that when pulling away at junctions. I wasn't saying I was being an extreme goody too shoes, but I was driving rather sensibly.

With all this I managed to get a personal record of 48.5mpg (as stated by the computer).

I'm, quite frankly, quite chuffed at this result. Having done 1300 miles I feel the engine has got more worn in since new, and these figures should only improve in time.

The story doesn't end there though, since I was a good boy on the way in, on the way home my girl was back in Sport mode and I gave her some of the good stuff!

Resulting in 22mpg...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well I have had my new Juke for one weekend and a tank of fuel gone. Resulting in 23mpg! Although I can't say I was driving the most economically!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Superb!I didn't get the Juke for good MPG
Footdown flatout at the moment. Haven't even look at the mpg yet, just keeping my eye of the speed as mr plod was out in force yesterday

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
500 plus miles,in the borders,bits of everything,m,ways,country roads,cruise control,sport mode,average 37 plus,
not too bad i thought.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
wingman said:
Drove a 15 mile journey tonight, with 30, 40 & 50 speed limits. Most of my driving was doing 38mph on cruise control, in Eco mode with no air con.

I never once pushed the car over 2.5k revs, and only really did that when pulling away at junctions. I wasn't saying I was being an extreme goody too shoes, but I was driving rather sensibly.

The story doesn't end there though, since I was a good boy on the way in, on the way home my girl was back in frisky mode and I gave her some of the good stuff!
..And the babys due when?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts