Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

According to nissan it should be about 44 mpg, but how much is really ...?!
we have the MPG topic about dCi I think it would be good to have a similar topic about DiG-T to compare them

Please give your Turbos mpg ...
Edited by: ProceSS

·
Registered
175 Posts
This is one that is VERY dependent on driving style.. take it easy and fuel consumption will be reasonable (for the type of car/engine) but 'drive it like you stole it' and look out...
But as they say, that's the "price of performance.."

·
Registered
484 Posts
As stated above, depends how you drive it. My daily commute is a 44 mile round trip, with most of the journey atmotorway speeds.
A spirited journey 30 mpg
Cruise control @ 70mph 34 mpg
[email protected] 65 mph 37 mpg Edited by: Mez

·
Registered
443 Posts
Eco, that's like having a race horse and make it take kids for a ride on the beach.
Drive it like you stole it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
44mpg! no chance...are you sure your looking at the correct figures? I get 30-35mpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tunbridge Wells to Aberdeen, trying to keep around 75mph. The trip computer shows 31.9 mpg. Journey was around 600 miles and mostly in 2wd and ECO mode

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I'm no expert but to me it sounds like anything over 30 is pretty good innings. I'm quite impressed by that actually given the horses in the engine!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lol I've only had mine a week an 2 days and my trip comp hasn't been over the 28 mpg and I have been trying to drive quite easy in eco with the occasional burst in sport just to surprise the odd boy racer lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can't have your cake and eat it!!

I bury my foot into the carpet in sport mode everywhere I go!!

27mpg for me!!

Anyone else bought a HARPIC BOG CLEANER BLUE one??

Snowing likefeck here today......no Jukey today.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just got ours on Friday, and am sitting at 21 mpg
doing city driving in eco, my previous Honda CRV 2.0 did around 29 mpg

i am wondering if something is wrong as when i refilled the tank it said I had 200 miles left?

any suggestions

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi,

The range will change dynamically as you drive it, it's based on instantaneousfuel consumption and also fuel volume in the tank - but as with most cars when the tank is brim full the sender unit cannot detect the additional volume..

·
Registered
283 Posts
I mainly use b roads and with swapping between Eco & normal and being good, I got 26.9mpg...

On my journey to Wales (around 250 miles)...I was gunning it and my cruise was set with a 9&5, and I got 24.5mpg, so have to agree with Lady, if I got anything over 30 I'd be whooping!

·
Registered
316 Posts
MPG is a real issue

......or it would be if I wasn't having so much fun

Maybe I'll feel differently in a year or so, but right now it's one of the family.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts