Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
anyone got a juke dCI yet?

Our QQ 1.5 dCIreturns 44 mpg ish (calculated). I expect better returns from the Juke.Edited by: Mez

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Mez said:
anyone got a juke dCI yet?

Our QQ 1.5 dCIreturns 44 mpg ish (calculated). I expect better returns from the Juke.
so do I if i can only that i wont be too happy
and on this subject does anyone actually have ownership of a diesel
Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
120 Posts
As far as I know there are not any out there yet, until the end of the month...but I could be wrong...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Nope - none delivered as yet - I think that I was told that some would be delivered as demos to dealerships first? and that wouldnt be till the end of October
Fee x

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
buddylab said:
The diesel is not being launched until 1st November
annoying when they are currently making 700 Jukes per day and if i read the report right most of those are currently diesels yet we still have to wait at 2 more weeks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Couldn't agree more, I can never understand why the diesels are always launched after the petrol models. I had the same situation when I bought a Peugeot 306 some years ago

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
When I had my 1.5 DCi Qashqai (same engine as JUKES) I got 47 MPG (all town driving)and 53 MPG motorway driving fully laden
My Renault Megane (mark III) - same engine again - got slightly more that that.
I would anticipate that the JUKE maybe more again as its a lighter car.. Only time will tell, although I heard that the DPF may affect the fuel consumption slightly.
Fee x

·
Registered
39 Posts
The officila figures are 55.4mpg. given that manufaturers like to pretty it up a bit. I would have expected about what Fee says. I'll be gutted if it's not that was one of my Selling pointswhen convincingHubby we should buy one...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
anybody see watchdog tonight smart for2 supposed to do 85mpg best so far is 65
as stated the optimum mpg is done under lab conditions

its about time they were all made to give real figures

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Yes I agree - its misdescription and thats not right.
If you are unlucky enough to have an exceptionally heavy foot you could get far less.
We will see how this goes as I am sure in a years time there will be pages on the forum of MPGs listed with almost 50% well below the advertised figure...
Incidentally - I have watched the JUKE advert twice in 10 minutes - talk about teasing!!! its not fair.
Fee

·
Registered
575 Posts
I know what you mean, Fee. I'm getting quite cross with all the advertising when they can't even get existing orders delivered on time

As for the MPG, I normally work on the basis of taking 10-15% off any of the quoted figures

1 - 13 of 13 Posts