Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh no not another thread on the same topic again.Not quite. I have been thinking about the MPG issues and the mixed messages I am seeing. My question is when dod you get your new Juke. Reading between the lines I am guessing that all those who are getting poor MPG where among the first to receive the new Juke. And those that are having a positive experience are those who maybe got one of the 'second batch'.I got mine beginning of November last year so assume I am in the lucky first. My MPG results have been mixed to say the least. Got about 60MPG on a run the other day. 6th gear, cruise control on, about 55-60. Got low 50's for the same run doing between 60 & 85 the whole journey.My MPG readout was 35 until about 2 months ago. I did a total reset and it is now reading 42.3. I dont always drive sensibly so it includes a fair spread of driving styles. I was hoping for more to be honest, around the high 40's low 50's.Waffling on again, my point is that there could be an issue with the early models. Not sure where everyone got with there problems and nissan (cant be bothered to read 100 odd pages amongst the various threads).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just like to get mine ,will worry about mileage after, will let you know what it doeswhen i do................................gun metal acenta premium dci due first week in april,ordered 23/1/2011

·
Registered
561 Posts
I am glad your happy with yours Carlos, but i can understand the frustration by ppl who got 28 mpg. If there was an issue with the first jukes then Nissan could easily fix the problem i would think...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Opted for grey,thought the red might scratch easy,have you any extras!

·
Registered
25 Posts
At last positive mpg results. Good to hear it from a Quasqai owner waiting for Juke delivery.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I like Deks, Jayannley got our vehicles in early November when they were first released...

I think if they could have done a fix - they would have.

Fee x

·
Registered
110 Posts
again @ Deks.....

If you still feel dissatisfied and are still having mpg issues, whydid you change the text in your signature pic back to something less contoversial, as you obviously feel your previous statement to still be the case ??

just wondering if you have been "got at "...

·
Registered
20 Posts
deks36 said:
I haven't been got at at the time I felt Nissan had looked at my case fairly so altered my sig  in part due to this and complaints from forum members that I was just whinging.Anyway since then a lot of confidential information has come my way to prove that Nissan knows about this issue and is trying to hide it  oh and shut some members up at the same timesome may surcome to this but a couple of us won't I have accepted my situation, but come change time it won't be a Nissan I buy as with my knowledge  I can't trust Nissan to be honest or truthful with its customers
so basically you've had a pay out from Nissan due to the mpg issue on the understanding you keep quiet. If that's the case you should stand up for all that's decent and honest and come clean. My mpg is shocking but its a company car with company paid fuel. My gripe is filling the fooking thing up twice a week!

Oh and mine is diesel three weeks old 2000 miles 80% motorway driving, speeds of 50-80 and getting 42mpg. !!!!!!!!!! Edited by: stev00

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
stev00 said:
so basically you've had a pay out from Nissan due to the mpg issue on the understanding you keep quiet. If that's the case you should stand up for all that's decent and honest and come clean. My mpg is shocking but its a company car with company paid fuel. My gripe is filling the fooking thing up twice a week!

Oh and mine is diesel three weeks old 2000 miles 80% motorway driving, speeds of 50-80 and getting 42mpg. !!!!!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

If you want to believe that then do so
I am on the consumer side and nothing short of Nissan admitting their is an issue and rectifying it will do for mE. I am not interested in personal gain just honesty I have recieved nothing from Nissan except phone calls from high up personnell
I think you have misread what i said

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not really no. You claim to have information. Either you want this information for your own personal gain or your scared to tell because its libelous bull.Edited by: stev00

·
Registered
20 Posts
Again. You claim to have information. Either you want this information for your own personal gain or your scared to tell because its libelous bull....

1 - 20 of 59 Posts