Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I all like you a lot.... thats a fact.... but i wanna tell you something about myself. I have a myopathie. I have learned to live with it but sometimes my translations are not what they needed to be... I hope you can forgive me and it explain my harpoon in the pics i send you about myself

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I for one do not believe that any non native English speaking person owes any British person an apology if they feel their English isnt up to scratch. Indeed a lot of us infact owe people Like yourself an apology, me included for our lack of ability to speak another langauge.
So please do not feel you owe us an apology. I think I speak for many on the forum we understand you and all other non native english speakers very well and understand that you are trying to translate and write in a foreign tongue.

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Not only do you understand our language, but our sense of humour.

As we sometimes say that laughter is the best medicine

It is a pleasure to communicate with you and I agree with Deks, that it is us who should be sorry.

Lj xEdited by: Lady juke

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Dont you cry - it should be us crying -- Hang our heads in shame ---

We britons really are lazy - we sit on our backsides letting everyone else learn our language..

Good on you for doing so well - In my opinion you write English better than a lot of us.....

Well done to you and again like has been said before - you have absolutely NOTHING to apologise for.

Fee

·
Registered
171 Posts
**** my wife's Spanish (she does speak English like a native too thank god), but i still haven't gotten around to learning Spanish properly.
I think that highlights just how lazy us English can be when it comes to learning another language.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I think its great you get the humour too, and don't apologise for your English I'm sure you would show me up on agrammartest
My partner is Dutch and her English is amazing too, although she has trouble with some of my pikey words
Is it muscular dystrophy that you have? Just want to make sure I havetranslateditcorrectlymyself

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It as to do with magnisium what cant build up in my body. This gives a lot of muscular tension and it breaks down all the cartilage. So now i need a new knee and hip but with the disease its not posible. Thats why we have the juke awd, my left side it terible and with the cvt you dont need the left leg

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
So, in your photo,you weren't really about to Harpoon those Germans who were about to take all the sun beds behind you?
Keep on posting, Juke, It's not often we say nice things about Belgians
but we do like you and your sense of humour.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Fair play to you</font>jµke</font>I Take my hat off to you.
WeEnglishare lazy when it comes to other languages.</font>No apology required.</font>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts