Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Managed to get a Grey, Dig-T, AWD from a garage in Croydon. The salesman said that they can sell them off after 3 months. This one had 3000 miles on the clock and is in excellent condition. Good way of obtaining a Juke if you don't mind it not being brand new!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Who could have left that Juke for sale????? Cant believe it!!!
but of course good deal for you. How much is it?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
personally speaking I think the price is a little high for an ex demo only £1k off list I bet their are a few that got close to that on an ordered one
still at least you can have it now

·
Registered
164 Posts
deks36 said:
personally speaking I think the price is a little high for an ex demo only £1k off list
It's another £350 off compared to list since the VAT increase, but I agree -I'd want more off than that for a car that's done 3000 miles.

Still, each to their own and I suppose getting it without waiting is worth something to some people.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Mine came out at about £500 more than Mickm for a new Tekna AWD including protection set and Diamond Brite, but I have to wait till July. So I will also have around £200 in interest on the stashed dosh, plus about £400 in Coop Divi, and a 2011 reg, hence overall, I think I forced a good deal out of them!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Good for you Mickm - I had to pay list but got them to chuck in the Chrome pack, plus I don't know if they all come with them but mats were in mine too, and a spare wheel -- wasn't expecting either of them!

Good choice too!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All good points, but I just wanted it NOW!!
£1350 off list and only 3 months old plus if you check Autotrader there is only one for sale at £19891.
I'm disregarding the multi-marques ads, if you click through to their website it doesn't appear to have any Juke's on it!

·
Registered
101 Posts
just enjoy it, you have it to enjoy right now...others are still waiting !!!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Good for you.Mickm. Another bonus by having it now is that there aren't many Jukes around so you'll attract loads of attention.That's priceless. After a while there'll be so many Jukes around nobody will give them a 2nd glance.Unless it's a white one,of course!
Still revelling in all the looks I'm getting for being the only Juke in the area.Unless they're staring 'cos I'm driving all over the pavement.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts